Easy Office
LCI Learning

Game over

Page no : 2

chakri.aicwai (CMA) (49 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Don't. Worry. U will win. Change the books u are following. Also forget the past failure. Think about ur strengths when u passed both groups with very good marks. See u soon as a good CA this attempt for sure. Wishing u all the best.

nitesh aggarwal (article) (33 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Take one more chance with full preparation. Take time consult with friends but give exams

Purvez (domain manager f&a) (29 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

that's a lot of stuff to read so haven't read it all. just wanted to share my experience. gave fifteen years to CA six years inter and nine years for one group final... and finally am CA Purvez panthaki cleared in 2008. ,my friend all I have to say is its never over till u make it. call me anytime I'd u need any advice. regards CA purve panthaki

KASTURI (ARTICLE) (41 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Hey don't be a negative thinker....think out of the box...success is one step further. ..

Rohit A Kadam (Chartered Accountant) (321 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Its the choices that we make decides what we become. I have had my failures in these exams too, but something kept me going. I have taken 4 attempts in Inter, 6 in finals, when I cleared i really thought about it, why did I not fail... i figured out it was my belief and some extra effort. Believe you can and you will, and put some extra effort, honestly dont fool yourself. Frustration can make you think lot of things, but worse things happen to everybody. Dont lose hope, get back on mere ghayal sher. Its time to show you can and you have done it. All the best.
1 Like

Replied 10 August 2014

Ab to ek h group h naaaaa.....my friend has failed in last 3 attempts in both groups. Give your 100 % by heart...everything will be right. I m sure it will be done.

Replied 10 August 2014

Don't look at past...look at future

Replied 10 August 2014

I know one CA Of deloit firm passed ca final in 11 attempts. ...nd now he is at the top of the feternity.sooooo never give up
1 Like

jyoti (sonipat) (24 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Quitters dont win....winners dont quit.......there were so many chances......one more chance.....it may change ur life

Subodh Zare (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Abhishek, Come on. Dont get frustrated. You have achieved many milestones during your course. If you think positively, you can clear CA. MANY AVERAGE STUDENTS HAVE PASSED CA EXAMS. YOU ARE NOT AN AVERAGE STUDENT. Don't make the game over by yourself. And do not underestimate your potential. Don't also blame yourself for joining CA course. It was a far better decision. Forget about those earning 10K. May v be they v will never grow. All the best.

Subodh Zare (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

abhishek, Come on. Dont get frustrated. You have achieved many milestones during your course. If you think positively, you can clear CA. MANY AVERAGE STUDENTS HAVE PASSED CA EXAMS. YOU ARE NOT AN AVERAGE STUDENT. Don't make the game over by yourself. And do not underestimate your potential. Don't also blame yourself for joining CA course. It was a far better decision. Forget about those earning 10K. May be they will never grow. All the best.
1 Like

Payal Sharma (Na) (33 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Is bar bina padhe exams do :-) you neverknow what is in your fate... you can be the luckiest man on earth!!!!

raj (Analyst taxation) (39 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Even my first group is pending from last 4 attempt ..

Payal Sharma (Na) (33 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Think hatke... its no time for gyan!! I can understand what u r going through. First of all clear your mind what you want in your life.. if you want to become a CA then no one in this world can stop you from becoming that. You have studied all the subjects..you know them inside out ..probably it is the anxiety which could be the root cause. Try loosen up a little bit..and choose a few counselling sessions (I personally feel it can make a huge big difference). And last but not the least..life is beautiful with other without CA :) Keep chasing your dreams...then next dream...then next dream..then next. Yes life is beautiful!!!

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : Subodh Zare
abhishek, Come on. Dont get frustrated. You have achieved many milestones during your course. If you think positively, you can clear CA. MANY AVERAGE STUDENTS HAVE PASSED CA EXAMS. YOU ARE NOT AN AVERAGE STUDENT. Don't make the game over by yourself. And do not underestimate your potential. Don't also blame yourself for joining CA course. It was a far better decision. Forget about those earning 10K. May be they will never grow. All the best.

MANY AVERAGE STUDENTS HAVE PASSED CA EXAMS. YOU ARE NOT AN AVERAGE STUDENT. subodh bro thanks for ur effort to make me realise that i am not an average student.

i feel on top of world for there are so many friends like u who are motivating me unlike people physically around me. thanks for ur unconditional support n motivation.

i will surely try my best this time and will definitly clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: