Easy Office
LCI Learning

Game over

Page no : 4

Basavaraj (Associate) (147 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

You will pass but you should study rtp and previous year question paper solved... Without coaching... You read paduka book it covers all previous year rtp and question paper solved answers.

pratik (student) (27 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

You have to fight .warriors never accept the word looser

Santosh Lute (Non) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Dear ABHISHEK Most of the CA gone through this way only. I thik you have to try one more time. Q ki Koshish karne walo ki kabhi har nahi hoti. u can do, u will do. Best of Luck!

anuranjika (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Hi abhishek I had been in your touch for a few months but never knew about your journey as a true fighter. Really it doesn't pain me to say you are worth much more than you think and far far more better than hundreds of CA like me. You are extraordinary dear and don't think that I m trying to being modest or sympathizing with you. Please don't give up that's my suggestion... After reading your article I would really wish to see you as a CA. All the best with whatever decision you make

suraj aggarwal (suraj) (185 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Hey brother i am impressed by your hardwork and god is also seeing plz dont panic you will clear it in november 2014 definitely

joyjit majumdar (Assistant Finance Manager)   (39 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

A man same kahani happened on me,so i sugest you to join job and thnk about ca only may/nov. I came from murshidabad(wb) to kolkata. Sometime i thought i had make a wrong decsn like u,i would fight untill i passed dont think all the time about ur failure.

Narasimhababu (Cost Accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

The game will never ends unless you feel it...I am also co passenger in your train see the front seat of you dude...go on....

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : Pallavi
I had been thru this sort of journey.. This attempt only i cleared my 2nd group.. Believe me, I read practice manual, rtp and amendments made me CA today.. Especially for DT and idt u should go thru caselaws and amendments very very well (at least 3 times during preparation).. And that's it.. I think u can clear.. If u have financial problems.. Study while u work.. Its just my suggestion and its up to you.. All the very best for ur bright future..!!!

Thanks pallavi for ur valuable suggestions.

i would surely implement them in my prep for this attempt.

Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : suraj aggarwal
Hey brother i am impressed by your hardwork and god is also seeing plz dont panic you will clear it in november 2014 definitely

dont know brother whether i did hard work or not..but surely with buddies like u at this platform surely i am encouraged and motivated.

thanks buddy.

Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : anuranjika
Hi abhishek
I had been in your touch for a few months but never knew about your journey as a true fighter. Really it doesn't pain me to say you are worth much more than you think and far far more better than hundreds of CA like me. You are extraordinary dear and don't think that I m trying to being modest or sympathizing with you. Please don't give up that's my suggestion... After reading your article I would really wish to see you as a CA. All the best with whatever decision you make

hi anu...

look where we got an opportunity to talk

thanks yaar for whatever u said..i dont know whether i am a true fighter or not..but surely i know with friends like u by my side i will b always at my best.

and surely i will put my best and everything this time.

Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : kamaljeet
Boss apki jaise mere bhi same story thi lekein himmat nahi haro

yes bro. we both will do it this time.

Replied 10 August 2014

THANKS ALL OF U GUYS....SERIOUSLY IT MEANS A LOT TO ME ...TO WHAT EACH LITTLE THING ONE U ALL ADVISED OR TOLD ME.....

I WILL SURELY NAIL CA FINAL THIS TIME.smiley

agar falak ko zid hai bijliya girane ki ,
humae bhi zid hai wahi ashiyana banane ki

2 Like

harsh (ca) (28 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Bro. Winners dont quit and quitters dont win

ANIL KUMAR (CA.CS FINAL MBA B.COM-H)   (91 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Hey my friend.....

First of all I will say...

jo tum keh raho ho wo bilkul sahi hai.... aur jo tum karne ja rahe ho wo bilkul galat. dnt quit.

m in ca final... 8 baar atempt dene k baad inter clear kiya hai.... . 4baar ek hi book ko padha hai.... ek ek page yaad ho jata hai saala.... Bilkul easy nhi hota... . magar itna mushkil bhi nhi hai... .

I want to share a phrase with u. . once a teacher told me that.... if ur way of study is same then your result will also be the same. . so I want to say u.... u will love yourself.... dont give up man.... ye duniya bhut zalim hai.... Ye jeene nhi degi... saari zindagi k regret se acha ye hai ki ek koshish aur... bas ek baar aur... is baar main pass karunga.... . and u know.... ur study pattern is not correct.

search for studying paatern on this website. change the game.... and it wil definitely help you. u r CA.... just feel.... and just do it.... god bless u....

1 Like

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Goin through this post n comments from d day abhishek has posted diz.. only one thing i learnt, i olwaz thot i hv some peculiar prob of nt gettin through ca finals... i learnt lot of things durin diz phase of mah life.. savings kia voh khatam, was in long term rship which ultimately broke up, no family support now, no frnz support... everything i have lost so far, dude nothin can b worse den diz now.. neither i wanna complain... i hv juz got idt exemption, 7 papers r pendin now.. after sm yrs from now abhishek dude, we ol wl hv grt memories for diz post, wil remember for life long n dat time we wl b ca n wl b laughin at diz post n confess apna aesa din bhi aaya tha lyf me... hahahaha bro cheerz..! Best wishes n good luck.. personal advice dun quit, rest is upto u... tc n hv a wonderful lyf mah dear frn

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: