Easy Office
Easy Office

Form 16a tds certificates

Page no : 3

Amish (General) (340 Points)
Replied 23 January 2013

The request I made on 21st Jan is also passed.(Available)

So looks like they have sped up things.

K V ASHOK (TDS Consultant) (74 Points)
Replied 25 January 2013

Sir whatever we have filed with NSDL existence, we are not getting form 16a. That means NSDL is not transfered the data's still.

Ravishankar K (Accountant) (461 Points)
Replied 25 January 2013

Guys for me the data is now  available for 12-13 FY Q 3,  today morning i could see,

as today is leave tomorrow i will try to generate F16A by the verification process,  and then update wait for some days , it is taking some time for return to get processed and show in the website.

Prateek (Top Management) (213 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Originally posted by : Dipjyoti Majumdar

As it is a newly developed site it is facing some glitches.

The time limit for issue of TDS certificates for 3rd Qtr of FY 1213 stands 30 January 13.

No need to hurry, really.

Regards,

Can someone please provide copy of the notification ?

(Guest)

here is a complete e-tutorial on how to download form 16a from TRACES

https://www.indiantaxupdates.com/2013/01/26/traces-e-tutorial-to-download-form-16a/

Suresh Lokanathan (MANAGER ACCOUNTS & TAX)   (37 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

TDS certificates are generated ,however the option for digital signature has not been activated .It will  become active  only by 15th February,2013 as per the  communica  received from tdscpc.com

1 Like

Suresh Lokanathan (MANAGER ACCOUNTS & TAX)   (37 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

in the new  tdscpc ,the option for digital signature has not been built-in yet .They say  that this option will become available only by 15th Feb,2013.  For downloading TDS certificates please  use PDF 1,1 utilty

Amish (General) (340 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

TRACES tdscpc has launched another version 1.1L (light) of PDF generator.

This is just 9MB file instead of 60MB (downloaded in just 5mins instead of hours)

Also this allows digitally signing of PDF.

So finally everything is in place with TDSCPC.

Ravishankar K (Accountant) (461 Points)
Replied 02 February 2013

successfully generated Form 16A nice format and easy generation , else manual TDS certificate generation is too much time consuming, wish they also start issuing form 16 also, with a facility for all deductions and exemptions and final refund / nil / payable tax details. This will be really useful if Form 16 is also generated from TRACES site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: