Easy Office
Easy Office

Failed many times

Page no : 2

V Cherian Abraham (Deputy Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

Do not think of quiting when you are almost there. Some years down the line when you look back you should not regret this one decision that you made. Do not worry about what people speak or think about you and your effort. Because the same people who look down on you today will look up to you once you achieve the pinnacle. Bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai andher nahi.

naveengupta (Articled assistant) (57 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

dear sir i am am ipcc student.i have failed in my second group of ipcc 3 times so this time i opted fir certefied copies to find out actually where i an losing my marks.and after studying it i found out the main reason .if possible try for copies nd dont loose hope.being CA is your dream fulfill it .

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

If you want to feel better and also leave CA go for something equally prestigious but requiring much lesser efforts in comparison like CPA (US) Job market is still not that good for finance professionals, I am working with a prestigious organization so I know it. There are also demand of some specific type of finance professionals like persons with diploma degree and good core knowledge of import export procedure can sometimes earn much more than u can even imagine, and what it needs is just thorough reading of Indirect Tax Laws SM, PM and 6 month course certificate and then you can answer questions quite good as you will be completely focused. Even I have seen people clearing other professional examinations quite easily that is also a good option. Also 1 very good option is go for SAP training with Seamens or Jinovat ( I dnt knw exact spelling) as you can earn much more by working as SAP-FI consultant. Or if u cn just take a lil break, skip ths exam and go out on a lil vacation and then go for an exam.
1 Like

(Guest)

give it a fresh start. if u want time. leave this attempt. prpare for may15. take all the classes afresh. keep away all ur old books. dont htink that its ur 10 attempt. think that this is ur frst attempt. give ur 100 %. jee jaan lga do abi 9 months hai. do ur best. thods thoda hr wr krne se fyda nhi hoga. ek baar me 100 % kro. do mock test pm rtps. n never drop it. may b th next attempt has a prfix CA waiting for u to take

Tarun Kumar (student) (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

Hii friend:u must not give up at this point of time becoming a ca is just one step to clear....however i understand what u are feeling..bcoz in ipcc i also appeared 3 attempts of gr.1 but not cleared still...even in last attempt i was failed bec of my aggerate marks were 185.everyone only underestimated me...so friend dont loose hope i have strongly intutition that u will definately become a ca ..all the best of ur last and successful attempt.....frm tarun

Devender Dhiman (Executive Finance) (26 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

Don't lose hope because hope is what you may rely upon like you're stranded in the middle of the ocean with a boat with no paddles with you. Have you watched the life of pie? I guess you've. You can learn in many ways what you want to learn. It's upto you which way you choose to guide yourself to that place. You'll be fixed & I know it. Just take another chance & build your guts one more time & give it a shot, dude!! I know you'll get through but don't let yourself down.

Charu (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Hi...I m one like you...I have seen many n9n deserving candidates clearing CA in front f me... bt nw I am in this situation. ...May be I am also one of them... bt they were lucky enough. ... I hold extreme patience... bt all in vein... I m married nw and staying abroad but still I am coming to India since last two attempts just to give my CA final exams. .. Its f no use of asking anyone... because v r loosing our precious life for this. So I cn suggest you what I have decided.... Keep CA as your secondary goal and step forward in life.... miss the coming attempt and take your life seriously. .give it a break and stand on your feets.... look for some better opportunity around.... beleive me CA degree is not necessary Then come again and give ur exams without any regrets and mental pressure
1 Like

Mohd (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Hello Freind,

Firstly I would like to Congratulate for achieving that milestone of CA Final One group out of Two that means you achieved  50% of Goal more 50 % is still outsatnding.

So here you should plan in such a way that 50%(One group) is like one of those Critical Client where you have to manage very smoothly & Intelligently so that you can not only completely the given task but also come with flying colour for that Client.

Friend how often you failed is not important but what important is that for every attempt you are becoming Perfect. So dont worry friend you will definetly you will succeed.

Just believe in you self & crack the exam.

All the best..........

mahendra mullick (ceo) (25 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Do not quit. I can suggest you something which will give you a much better result. Instead of only reading you must do practice the same in writing. If you can do this last ten terms three times. most likely you will become a CA in your next attempt. All the best.

AMANPREET SINGH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (67 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

See buddy if m not wrong... U shud buy dvd lectures of CA Raj K aggrawal for all the 4 subjects from cakart.in.. believe me...he is the great ...not the good but the best ...I guranteed...u wil start enjoying the books and the concepts... And he is the faculty of cci too.. My elder bro have passed Ca this year ...he is now knows the depth of each n every thing..... Its all I can say

CA Rupal Jain (Deputy Manager at ICICI Bank)   (82 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

Hey I have seen people clearing CA Finals after frequent attempts like 9,12 etc.

What do they do is continue the job and give every attempt after putting their best.

Kabhi to ICAI pass karega hi.. So dont quit CA rather give every attempt.

You just need to apply for leaves every 6 months for say around 15-20 days for solely concentrating on studies. Thats not a big deal i hope.

This way you wont feel as if "sab kuch ruka hua h life me jab tak degree nhi milti"

Reply if it helps..

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

from 2010, you are continuously giving attempts ,seriously hats off. 

because a lot of patience and calmness is needed. I also concur with Charu's view, a degree is not your whole life.Stop being prisoner. 

Take a real break from studies and enjoy your life , fulfil your responsiblities. In this way, whenever you'll come back you will study with fresh energy .Otherwise, you may either get tricked again in emotions for letting CA over your life. 

There are many persons who can't do CA at a particular time, but get good job easily. You can even opt for the same. And start when you are really ready to Go and Never let your past haunt you. 

Tarun (AM) (216 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

Thanks charu for a precious solution. Thanks amanpreet, I would definitely go for ir after a break. Thanks suruchi. Thanks renu for analysing my situation and helping me out the right way

AMANPREET SINGH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (67 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

If u want to pass ..buy dvd lectures of mr legend - CA RK agrawal elite concepts ... Believe it or not but the truth is truth. ... my bro have passed his CA final grp 1 ..:)

CMA Loganathan Sekar (Cost Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

I have uploaded one presentation last month. Please check my files section titled change your mind.... You will be surprised..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: