Easy Office
LCI Learning

Failed many times

Page no : 3

VIJAY KUMAR (CA ) (304 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

My dear Tarun,

By this time you have received almost all kind of possible solutions. Are not you happy that how many peaople care for you ! By the rule of majority of msgs posted you should not leave the task unfinished. I think your decision is based on negative emotions, you are not focussing on completing it but avoidinng it due to the past failures.

Pl understand you can avoid this situation but failures can come in any other fields also.

Sitaron se aage jahan aur bhi hain, abhi ishq(CA) mein imtihan aur bhi hain 

Dear pl analyse yourself and pl mind no body can do it for you, why there is failures ? Put a solid plan to eradicate the shortcomings.

Apart from academics and as per many suggestions recd indulge in other social activities of life and not solely focus on passing group like take a break, go vacating on some adventures, teach needy children etc. 

Make your own notes on all 4 subjects in separate registers and understand the subject from the heart. Nothing in this world can stop you from passing the group if you have decided.

enjoy life, 

cheers

Tarun (AM) (216 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

Loganathan sir, it was really amazing.....but no change to my mind.....as they have tried So Have I.... but results are apparently different..... its not same for all and I do accept that... Still a great presentation. ...Thanx

Tarun (AM) (216 Points)
Replied 05 October 2014

Boss Vijay.... tumhare lie to mere pass shabd hi nh h.... simply, ek word me khu to....WOW, GREAT.... I will make up my mind again

Ashutosh (IPCC) (65 Points)
Replied 06 October 2014

Tell yourself experienced not failure bro...., you have one group, bhai ek group ke baad aap CA honge, keep in mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: