EASYOFFICE

Examination Results - A Mixed Bag:President

Page no : 3

sonali (student) (43 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

I completely agree with what 'CA student' has said.

If we do what he has said no one can fail in CA course.

1 Like

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

i agree to all points of 'CA Student', but ICAI material should be used in supplement with some other reference book.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Mohit,

I appreciate your initiative to answer those questions. I am impressed by your thinking capability. Those questions where for those people who always degrade ICAI and try to shift their fault to others. You don't fall in that category. 

Those so called people who cribbed in morning have till now not responded.

Regarding your answers, your answer to second question is correct and i know that you are aware of its logic. In relation to your answer to 1st question , you were very close to it. I think you are not able to express it. In simple words Funds from operations does not considers non cash operating exp like depreciation whereas operating profit takes into account all the operating exp and operating incomes. Funds from operations deals with flow of funds(WC)  in the WC cycle and that is why depreciation is not taken. Depreciation  is taken in operating profit. There is also a difference between operating profit and Net profit.

Anyway... Good initiative from your side. keep on learning with the spirit to develop your skills.

God Bless You.

Regards,

A learner..

(Guest)

Dear singh Litt,

I second your thoughts. The same thing BOS is telling and many people tell. Unfortunately, Students don't listen and blame ICAI for their failure. The msg of BOS is also posted by me in one of my reply.

1 Like

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

I agree with Maddy. There is not even single problem in INcome tax. There are lot of case laws in indirect taxes which are atleast 30-40 yrs old and no way relevant in current scenario. In Compiler they have included current liability in share holders funds. ICAI material is completely hopeless. There is regulation 39(1) available in icai website itself which states that the council has power to revise result of any grp of students.

(Guest)

I still don't understand why people don't understand that ICAI aims at creating good professionals. If evaluation is like that of some university, the ultimate objective to create the concept of CA by parliament will vanish.

Till now i have not recieved reply from those cribbers. My kind appeal to Sumit Mishra and his coterie , do not blame ICAI for your failure. You were given 7 hrs to reply to my question posed, but you have not. If anyone feels ICAI is not doing right job,better quit this profession. You all(cribbers) don't have any right to attain its membership. If at any moment you all realise your  mistake, that will be a boon to nation and CA profession. 

Remember one more thing, no matter how much you talk at the back of me, it won't effect me.... Always try to talk on face not in pm  type facility.

(Guest)

Dear CA kingsley,

Please develop the habit of reading latest materials along with good books. Also read CA journals and other magazines. Please don't do blame game like Indian Opposition Political party.

Mohit Jangid (Article) (141 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

yes ca student ( better i call u sir..lol )

i was not able to express..i went bit bookish... :(

icai may hav some defects..which may vary from person to person becz of his/her perception...dis is the only reason..

1 Like

Replied 31 July 2010

@ CA Student : Dear friend, this is my view point. I have just qualified and still i am telling you. CA is not a course to trust for life. There are large no of people whose life been spoiled than the no of people who benefitted. The rules restricting transfer - making them a legal bonded labour is atrocity that happens no where in the world. U say people to quit if they feel icai is not doing justice. My friend these are very harsh words. Suppose if municipal corporation gives water to everyone and only to you they dont give. Will it be acceptable if i say you to quit that city??? You will not use such harsh sentence if you have failed once despite putting best efforts. Looks like u are a one out of 100000 people who are lucky to pass thro CA without going thro politics.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mohit Jangid

yes ca student ( better i call u sir..lol )

i was not able to express..i went bit bookish... :(

icai may hav some defects..which may vary from person to person becz of his/her perception...dis is the only reason..

No need to call me sir. I am just a family member of your professional group. We like minded people will surely create an excellent CA family  full of knowledge. Mr. Shiva kumar (AIR 26) commented on my profile not to take so much pain in explaining those people who are not ready to listen. In my view, all people who join CA should take care of each other either by good words or by bad words. I know i have used some bad words, that is just an anger which went up by seeing all these type of replies since final results.

Replied 31 July 2010

reply pm..

Replied 31 July 2010

i agree wid u ca student...

good professional can create dis profession noble..

but bhai agar office mai mujhe kaise aur kisko paise khilane hai..ye sikhaya jai to kaisa lagta hai..i hate  professionals becz of dese..

dy dont giv stipend ..

dese r some low grade problems..icai shd come up to reduce dn..dy shd be more concerned abour students to

Replied 31 July 2010

@ Mohit : They wont do that. ICAI doesnt have guts to punish erring members. Because if they do like that, they will lose cheap labour. y is icai not taking any steps to rescue students who are made work for more than 35 hrs? Some stuents complained but icai employees scolded the students. Y cant icai make rules to maintain attendance register compulsory with working hours countersigned by article clerks?  Members in ICAI/council are not as good and noble as they portray. If president feels that marks are not being moderated y is he hesitating to give xerox copies of corrected mark sheets?? Please dont misunderstand after i qualified,  i am discouraging people from joining CA or becoming member. But i want to put before the prospective students and members the harsh reality

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Kingsley

@ CA Student : Dear friend, this is my view point. I have just qualified and still i am telling you. CA is not a course to trust for life. There are large no of people whose life been spoiled than the no of people who benefitted. The rules restricting transfer - making them a legal bonded labour is atrocity that happens no where in the world. U say people to quit if they feel icai is not doing justice. My friend these are very harsh words. Suppose if municipal corporation gives water to everyone and only to you they dont give. Will it be acceptable if i say you to quit that city??? You will not use such harsh sentence if you have failed once despite putting best efforts. Looks like u are a one out of 100000 people who are lucky to pass thro CA without going thro politics.

If any Student studies in the way in which CA course demands, i think there is no reason to fail. If you want to learn how to study, ask rankholders and then follow it.. Don't take any shortcuts. If you feel that you can't do CA , its better to quit and do something which you can do. I have one of my friend who did like that. He has done his M.B.A and now earning well.  Getting water or not is not a logic which is to be compared with CA. If you don't get water what you will do you will search some other alternatives. Likewise it applies to CA also. If you are not getting water, get it from somewhere( as it happens in village) . So if you are not able to qualify CA , explore its reasons and rectify it. If its not as per your capabilty bettter quit and do something other course. One more thing I believe Luck is only 1% and it comes to those who do hardwork(99%)

(Guest)

No one is hesitating to give answer copies. If they make it as a rule, then as per recent results all 97% students will demand for their copies. Imagine how difficult it will be to manage all that. If you want your copy RTI route is always open...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: