Page no : 4

manish gupta (jaipur) (41 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Originally posted by :Deepshikha
"

Originally posted by :har_999

"
Hi pal,

I too have decided to CS Course ( executive) i.e., under new syllabus. As far i know, NIIT does give sample IT papers as it is a online test. However i can send details of CCT NIIT test and also you download 250 odd IIT (Information Technology) objective test form CA students share files in Page 2 or 3. this will cover 70% of the syllabus.

startharish @ gmail.com
"

Please tell me the thread u mentioned here @ har. I cant find any shared files anywhere. Do u have any NIIT Sample papers? I intend to write the test this saturday. Plz reply
"

manish gupta (jaipur) (41 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Originally posted by :Deepshikha
"

Hello friends,

I have registered for CS executive course and i will be writing NIIT exam this month. Please send me the material and sample test at gupta.manishji @ gmail.com asap.

It would be of great help..

Thanks..

"

Bhuvaneswari (House Wife) (22 Points)
Replied 04 September 2009

Hi all,

I have registered for CS executive course and i am planning to take up the NIIT exam within the next few weeks. Can someone out there help me out by sending model papers and material? My email id is bbhuvi @ yahoo.com. This would be really helpful and thanks in advance.

sameer (dg) (22 Points)
Replied 13 October 2009

I have registered for CS.

I have to complete the NIIT exam. I have already attended computer course elsewhere.

Can anyone help me get sample question papers for that exam?

My E-mail ID is sameer_mary @ yahoo.com

Reena (student) (25 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Hello friends,

I have registered for CS executive course and i will be writing NIIT exam this month. Please send me the material and sample test at agarwalreena21 @ gmail.com

It would be of great help..

Thans

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: