Easy Office
Easy Office

CS NIIT computer exam pattern

Page no : 3

SWETA AGRAWAL (CA Final Student+ CS Professional Course STUDENT)   (40 Points)
Replied 12 December 2008

I have registered for CS exe. course I have done IIT of ICAI. Can I get an exemption in CCT of ICSi. anyone who knows abt it reply at the earliest.

Deepshikha... yeppie I passed! (Lawyer/Legal Officer/CS Student)   (186 Points)
Replied 13 February 2009

Hey all,

I have done a Swift India Course from NIIT in 2004 n I work on Word, Powerpoint etc on a daily basis in my Office, I have got this exemption but have to appear for the exam. Can anyone help me with any model test papers? or any atudy kit?

CA CS VINAYAK PATIL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (921 Points)
Replied 19 February 2009

Originally posted by :kartik_somu
" I have registered for CS.
I have to complete the NIIT exam. I have already attended computer course elsewhere.
Can anyone help me get sample question papers for that exam?
"

In computer exam most are question related to e-commerce

CA CS VINAYAK PATIL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (921 Points)
Replied 19 February 2009

Originally posted by :SWETA AGRAWAL
" I have registered for CS exe. course I have done IIT of ICAI. Can I get an exemption in CCT of ICSi. anyone who knows abt it reply at the earliest. "

If u completed any type of computer course then you are just go and sit direct to CCT Exam

Deepshikha... yeppie I passed! (Lawyer/Legal Officer/CS Student)   (186 Points)
Replied 10 March 2009

Originally posted by :har_999
" Hi pal,

I too have decided to CS Course ( executive) i.e., under new syllabus. As far i know, NIIT does give sample IT papers as it is a online test. However i can send details of CCT NIIT test and also you download 250 odd IIT (Information Technology) objective test form CA students share files in Page 2 or 3. this will cover 70% of the syllabus.

startharish @ gmail.com
"

Please tell me the thread u mentioned here @ har. I cant find any shared files anywhere. Do u have any NIIT Sample papers? I intend to write the test this saturday. Plz reply

srinivas (grade b) (22 Points)
Replied 25 March 2009

Originally posted by :soumya
"

hello sir, to complete icsi-niit online test exams. plz send the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is  srinivas @ sebi.gov.in

"

suraj (student) (22 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is suraj_vn21 @ yahoo.co.in

asha (Process associate) (25 Points)
Replied 12 May 2009

hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is ashna_jha @ yahoo.co.in or asha.jhamtani @ genpact.com

MUKESH SHARMA (B.Com , MBA, CS*) (108 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

Hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is mukesh_ganeshsharma @ yahoo.co.in . If anyone has then please mail me.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukesh Sharma

(Guest)

Please let me know immediately the resource/location wherefrom I could download the CA Students share file containing the Model question papers (with at least 70% coverage) of the ICSI-NIIT Online Test. You may directly send the same to me via E-mail.

Arros (RM) (69 Points)
Replied 22 May 2009

Hi pal, I too have decided to CS Course ( executive) i.e., under new syllabus. As far i know, NIIT does give sample IT papers as it is a online test. However i can send details of CCT NIIT test and also you download 250 odd IIT (Information Technology) objective test form CA students share files in Page 2 or 3. this will cover 70% of the syllabus. startharish @ gmail.com

Sha - Azam Siddiqui (ENTERPRENEUR) (571 Points)
Replied 06 June 2009

hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is azamsuniverse @ gmail.com

priyanka (student) (26 Points)
Replied 12 July 2009

hi i hav given cs inter exams n will undertake niit computer online test. plz  email model test papers.anybody who hav any material related to tht kindly mail on 7587.priyanka @ gmail.com. it would be a great help thanx

shiv Kumar ([CA/CS]) (75 Points)
Replied 14 July 2009

I would like to share about the CS NIIT exam . I had appeared for the exam yesterday and found it to be one of the simple pattern exams online. There were 35 questions worth 100 marks. All you have to prepare is the general internet operations like making an email a/c , readings mails from ur email a/c, general windows concept, office operations, hardware and software concepts, the most important E-commerce questions. on an average u will pass by securing above 50% marks. some of the questions were like -

• how to open an email a/c (given the steps like 1.open the browser,go to yahoomail,click on signup,fill the form ,submit, u have to see the actual sequence. For it u actualy have to try these on computer.
  • how to create a new folder(given,. go to windows explorer an , right click , options new, folder,
  • given statement A,B (tell if A is correct or B is correct Or both correct
  • B2c,C2c,B2B, like e-commerce questions
  • microsoft office question are also asked in sequence so get ur self in actual

Or if u find any problem ask me !!

Ronak dodiya (Article trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

I am going to appear for ICSI Online Test on aug1st.. plsssssss mail me a few model test papers plssssss .. My ID is ronak88ca @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: