Easy Office
Easy Office

CS NIIT computer exam pattern

Page no : 2

sumit (service) (25 Points)
Replied 07 May 2008

hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is sumit_rakhra @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)
Originally posted by :sumit
" I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper on my e-mail id smanair226 @ yahoo.com at the earliest please. "

(Guest)

I am almost completing my icsi-niit course. will have to appear for their online test..  Some1 please help me in procuring the online sample test question.

Vinayak Angolkar (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 05 September 2008

Hello Friends

I am a registered student of ICSI. I have to answer the NIIT exam in this month. Please can anybody help me with the study material, modern question paper, or any other related material? If so please contact me. My mail ID is bgmvinnu @ gmail.com

Thank You

(Guest)
" hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is ankurk.nitk @ gmail.com "

(Guest)

Dear Reader,

I Have taken addmission for the Exicutive Programe in "CS" corce I want to know about the online test of exemption for CS  inter course. Therer for you are requested to send me some information bout this test and some NIIT centers for this course in Delhi, I hope you will do the needful & take positive actions regarding my querries.

Thanking you... 

(Guest)

Please Provide

some Guide lines for CS exicutive compelsory computer training programe as well as online test for the exemption for this cource...

Thanking you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :kartik_somu
" I have registered for CS.
I have to complete the NIIT exam. I have already attended computer course elsewhere.
Can anyone help me get sample question papers for that exam?
"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :kartik_somu
" I have registered for CS.

I have to complete the NIIT exam. I have already attended computer course elsewhere.

Can anyone help me get sample question papers for that exam?
"

soumya (analysis ) (26 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is  soumyasagiri @ gmail.com

soumya (analysis ) (26 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

" hello sir, I have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam. my email id is soumyasagiri @ gmail.com "

PERAM REDDY PRASAD (C.S INTER STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

hello sir, I

have to complete my icsi-niit online test exams. plz send me the icsi-niit online test sample paper and any other useful things related to this online exam.

my email id is :   prasadreddy.psr @ gmail.com

PERAM REDDY PRASAD (C.S INTER STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

Hello Friends

I am a registered student of ICSI. I have to answer the NIIT exam in this month. Please can anybody help me with the study material, modern question paper, or any other related material? If so please contact me. My mail ID is prasadreddy.psr @ gmail.com

Thank You

neeraj (Service) (23 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

Hi I want the syllabus of CS NIIT exam 2008 or the patern of it ... Plz mail me on neo_2984 @ rediffmail.com... PLZ help me...

Thank You

(Guest)

Hello friends,

I have registered for CS executive course and i will be writing NIIT exam this month. Please send me the material and sample test at lavinasmiles @ gmail.com asap.

It would be of great help..

Thanks..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: