Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 10

Lokesh_Agarwal (tax consultant) (81 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

@ VIKAS

thnx brother............i m feelng confident now that i ll be a CA one day..............

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

Originally posted by :Abhirami
" @ vikas: can i add you as my friend? "

Ofcourse u can!! :)

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)

Great work all guys it feels good to be seeing members helping each other in tuf times. Keep the motivation and inspiration going it helps a lot.

Guys the attitude of being OPTIMISTIC always is a great one to have so always look up neva give up in life.

Wishing everyone all the success in life jus strive hard for that.

KRUT@RTH P@RIKH (RTCAL) (57 Points)

thanks 2 vikas b"coz it really help when we felling sad

it:s really motivated

i want to say also who not clear pcc @ 1 attemp that don"t  bother about your friend and relative  that what they think about us

simply ignore them  it:s help in passing pcc or final in second attempt 

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)

thanks a lot guyz ur words has really hit upon me well and i am able to recover my confidence n this tym i promise that i will do it by hook or by crook thaks a lot abhirami ur words has really inspired me a lot and thanks a lot vikas for motivating so many people

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)

but frns pls tell me as lot of well wishers have told me to go in for verification of my papers should i go in for verification or not ??????

@ Swati thats the right attitude to go for the kill.Go for it. No one can stop suceess from coming to un in the next attempt.All the Best.

Originally posted by :swati
" but frns pls tell me as lot of well wishers have told me to go in for verification of my papers should i go in for verification or not ?????? "

There is nothing wrong in trying it out.. its worth the money..as one of my frnd last atteempt got 6 moarks needed to clear CA final.. Even I have sent my papers for reval..

Originally posted by :swati
" thanks a lot guyz ur words has really hit upon me well and i am able to recover my confidence n this tym i promise that i will do it by hook or by crook thaks a lot abhirami ur words has really inspired me a lot and thanks a lot vikas for motivating so many people "

We are all very happy that you regaining ur confidence.. MARK MY WORDS>> YOU WILL CLEAR THIS ATTEMPT FOR SURE!!!!

Originally posted by :Prasad R
" @ Swati thats the right attitude to go for the kill.Go for it. No one can stop suceess from coming to un in the next attempt.All the Best. "

Thanx for helping dude..Keep posting...

@ Swati go for verification. Bt simulateously don't hold ur preparations until results of reval comes. Don't have much expectaions from ur reval results. Bt do go for it for ur personal satisfaction. Who knows a good surprise from the Inst might be in store for u.Go for reval widut much expectaions from the Inst and simultanesously start studying as well.

Kaushik Krishnan (C.A & C.S) (29 Points)

To be frank with u..I am absolutely dismayed by the amount of despair that all of u guys r experiencing...all i want 2 do right now...is 2 share some of that disappointment ..although I have crossed the ocean...I can still remember the pain I experienced when i flunked in my PE-II and my Final in my first attempts...however I do know that whatever happens...happens for the best...I have absolute faith in GOD...He must have realised that even if u had cleared this time...the Recession wud have ensured that u did not get the kind of jobs u deserved...so HE may have decided to pass u guys when there are jobs worth ur quality!!Always have faith comrades...If u believe u can...u Will.....GOD loves us all....he wont let us suffer pain for long....all of us will rejoice very soon....Amen!!!

1 Like

@ Kaushik: Absolutely AFFIRMATIVE!!!

@ Kaushik well said.

Ashvini Barve (C.S. Student) (65 Points)

@ Kaushik: That's really true.

Whatever we do, our approach should be positive in any situation towards that things.

Unless we will be the looser.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro