Easy Office
Easy Office

CFA question papers

Page no : 4
(Guest)

hi,

If sm one have Group-A , F. A/cing April '08 Exam Paper , so Pls send me at my ID.

Thanks

(Guest)

Hi everybody, can any one provide me the past question papers of CFA group -B(Not of MS-finance).

(Guest)

Hi  ,

I urgently need ICFAI 's CFA group B papers (QT and FM) .

Can sbdy Pls  send me the papers on my mail deepak.lko2005 @ gmail.com ..

or u can send me the link to download the papers .

Thanks

Deepak

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" HI
I am divya. I am doing CFA from ICFAI university. Can any one please give the website/links to download question papers for groupB {FINACIAL MANAGEMENT & QUANTITATIVE METHODS}
Thanking you
"

Hi,

This is manoj, you can download papers from the Icfai website www.icfai.org.

For each paper download charges is Rs.100/-

Thanks

(Guest)
" question papers of cfa "

(Guest)
" Hi,
Please send me the CFA group - 2 & Group -3 Past papers
Thank you
"

(Guest)

hi...

i m also pursuing the MS Finance i am in group lambda...

you are in which group...

contact me for the question paper link... 

" Hi am priya pursuing MS-Finance course from ICFAI. Pls guide me where i can get the question papers of all the subjects. Pls forward Question paper or the links to my id: priyasetty @ gmail.com

I sincerely appreciate ur help.
"

(Guest)

Hi, I am doing CFA and me in group B. I need the past papers for it.. Hope someone here can guide me.. m not very good at these things. so plz email me the link at ambz_786 @ yahoo.com

Regards and God bless...

Originally posted by :farhath jahan

" hello everyone , iam doing CFA from the ICFAI university. is there anyone who is in group C with subjects financial markets & financial statement analysis . if anyone has the question papers of this group please forward  it to farhath11 @ rediffmail.com  .  It would be of great help to me. "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :farhath jahan
" hello everyone , iam doing CFA from the ICFAI university. is there anyone who is in group C with subjects financial markets & financial statement analysis . if anyone has the question papers of this group please forward  it to farhath11 @ rediffmail.com  .  It would be of great help to me. "

(Guest)

Hi friends.is anybody is having CFA group A question papers. If it is there please forwards to the following e-mail ID....

je_mohan @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

i want cfa question papers of group a only not Ms financeplsssssss

(Guest)

hi,

any one doing ms(finance) n have cleard delta group plz mail me....

i want some help 4m u,abt hw 2 prepare 4 case studies.

harsharaikar @ redif.com

(Guest)

Hi im sharad gautam, iam a cost accountant and pursuing ms finance. i am urgently required level 2 paper,can any one give the same , i am very thankful to them.

(Guest)

hello friends,

i am the student of CFA group B, if any body having question papers of past year so pls forward.

vaibhav (CA & CS) (577 Points)
Replied 16 November 2008

posted by :farhath jahan   "   hello everyone , iam doing CFA from the ICFAI university. is there anyone who is in group C with subjects financial markets & financial statement analysis . if anyone has the question papers of this group please forward  it to farhath11 @ rediffmail.com  .  It would be of great help to me.   "

one of my frnd is doing i will ask him and will let u know

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: