Easy Office
Easy Office

CFA question papers

Page no : 5
(Guest)

Hi Sir,I am a student of icfai opting cfa and going to appear for exam for group A in Ianuary. So please send me the Previous Question paper. Thank you

(Guest)

dear friend,

i am persuing CFA from ICFAI going to appear 'A' group, i have come to abt 'ram srivastav's blog of past papers' but am unable to track it. Can anybody please help me out with the past q-papers. thanx.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :farhath jahan
" hello everyone , iam doing CFA from the ICFAI university. is there anyone who is in group C with subjects financial markets & financial statement analysis . if anyone has the question papers of this group please forward  it to farhath11 @ rediffmail.com  .  It would be of great help to me. "

Hey all,

You can all log onto CFA Forum at - www.CFA-Forum.com and launch your query there. This forum has been launched all the students of CFA course. Please note that we are not associated with ICFAI or AIMR and we do not hold stand to benefit from these organizations.

In case you face any issues, please drop an email to admin @ CFA-Forum.com

CFA Forum Team

(www.CFA-Forum.com)

(Guest)

plz send group 1 financial accouting n economics papers links.also i want to know that

why people have their different opinion about us cfa n india cfa.is india cfa no good

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

"
question papers of cfa
"

"

Hi, colud you please forward me d link to download CFA papers as have to appear for group C in JAN 09, papers are financial statement ananlysis and financial markets.

(Guest)

hello sir i want to question of cfa so u plz send me a copy of cfa programe

Swapan Mazumdar (Senior Programmer) (24 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

Dear all, I am doing CFA from ICFAI University, Tripura. Please can someone send me previous questions of Financial Accounting (CFA 510) and Economics (CFA520) to swapanmazumdar at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Swapan Mazumdar

Vaishnavi (nil) (24 Points)
Replied 27 April 2009

hi frds, im Vaishnavi....doing ms finance thro icfai university.....im into group beta...im not able to complete dat group...plz anyone help me out by sending some question papers.... thks 4 ur help mail id is vaishnavi0943 @ gmail.com

Vaishnavi (nil) (24 Points)
Replied 28 April 2009

hey frds....m Vaishnavi doing ms finance...m going to write group Beta dis time (Quantitative mtds & financial mgt)...plz anyone can provide me with d model question papers...my mail id is vaishanvi0943 @ gmail.com.... It would be of great help to me....

virender Relhan (MIS Coordinator- ICT) (30 Points)
Replied 29 April 2009

Hi

i am Virender Relhan. I am doing MS Accounting  from ICFAI University. Can any one please give the website/ links to download model question papers for Group A

Thank you very much for your help

virender Relhan (MIS Coordinator- ICT) (30 Points)
Replied 29 April 2009

Hi

i am Virender Relhan. I am doing MS Accounting  from ICFAI University. Can any one please give the website/ links to download model question papers for Group A

my Mail id is Virender.relhan @ gmail.com

Thank you very much for your help

Amit (Research Associate) (22 Points)
Replied 05 May 2009

Hi Everybody,

Is anybody pursuing MS-Finance-ICFAI? Plz do get in touch with me.

Sunil Kohli (Sr Acoounts Officer) (22 Points)
Replied 13 June 2009

" Dear Amit,
                        I tried to download the papers but this URL is not working.My email ID is rahul_jai @ sify.com. Can you please help out.
Thanx
Rahul

"

Aurelia G (Exceutive) (27 Points)
Replied 02 July 2009

Hi

Is there anyone who is in group C CFA ICFAI with subjects financial markets & financial statement analysis . if anyone has the question papers of this group please forward  it to arulia_17 @ yahoo.co.in  .  It would be of great help to me.

prashant (student) (24 Points)
Replied 20 July 2009

please anyone help me out regarding question paper of cfa xams group d of fixed income securities analysis and valuation. its very urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: