Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

CAstdnt found hangng frm ceiling fan

Page no : 3

(Guest)

when u fail in life.. realize the hormones that dont let u sleep , feel the changes in the way u talk, feel the impulse your body creates.. you stop feeling lazy and hungry .. all this is a natural reaction which our body and mind does .. u know why ? so that we become more vigilant and active and face our challenges with much more strength.....  these are reflexes of life..

when i gave my pcc , even i felt to suicide.. after my ezams got over ,  i did 57 questions of capital budgeting within three days and that too with negligent help.. i solved the questions till the last tip and i was sure that if i fail i will surely get a rank in nov 2009.. but guess what !! i cleared both groups in my first attempt...                       sometimes even god helps!!!

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : Priya
dont share such discouraging news Mr.Vishnu Nair..what do you gain by antics? you want students to commit suicide or gain solace that someone died by hanging ? ppl will get discouraged...i failed 3 times and that too marginally despite getting 59% in 2 subjects...how many fans and how many hangings should i search for myself....Im sardaarni...im punjabi sherni i will die trying but never com mit suicide....i will cokmmit suicide only if my izzat is at stake nothing else...dont share such news...

Ms. Priya YOu dont understand the intent of this post. It is a fact that after result many of students who are failed do pass through the thought of committing suicide, what Mr. Vishnu is doing is discouraging these shameful thoughts. Accept you no one had replied as u had replied. Atleast he has not posted any unprofessional and ill mannered thread as u had posted earlier. I apologise if my words hurts you.

Replied 11 January 2010

If someone is passing through Depression. Go to your Guru (I believe in Sai Baba) like Gurunank dev , Allah Ji, Christ, Hanuman Ji , Parshvnathji or  Adinath Ji of Jains or whosoever you worship.

Just Concentrate on them and say these word.

I AM YOUR CHILD AND I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ANY SITUATION. NO FALIURE CAN CAUSE ME ANY HARM. AND I WILL OVERCOME ALL THESE FALIURES JUST BE WITH ME.

And you will be filled with lot of energy.

Replied 11 January 2010

Always remember these words

IT IS A PART OF WISE MAN TO RESIST SUCCESS AND FALIURE BUT A FOOLISH ONE BECOMES SLAVE OF THEM.

sriram (CA) (281 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Instead of treating it as a sad news it shd be considered as a way which shd not be invoked

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Are yar... failure is the stepping stone of success.... Even Sachin Tendulkar got out for zero in his first International ODI... Did he commit sucide for that....?

Here the fault of parents is also there in such incidents... They teach their students "How to Win?" by sending them to summer camps, coaching classes etc.. etc.... But they never teach their children about how to accept the failure...?

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA
The news given by Vishnu is noteable....Students are investing there precious time for this course...If you have cleared one group or not cleared any  group may be seems so upset and irritated by themself.....
There are many of our friends are  of the above said categories...I think....

If india fails a cricket match, they are discounting the play once and for all?Even world cup also....What they are really doing ..Understanding the mistake they had committed and that leaded the failure....
This is also applicable for a ca student....understand the mistake...There may be a situation were the course is opted without interest of the studnet and they are publishing the thread captioning Leaving the CA course...You can see such thread in this forum section.

For  some activity results can get immediatly but for some other the result will fetch in the later point of time only....

One Person who was studied along with My Boss for the CA course and My boss was cleared in 1985 and his friend was cleared second group of final and got Two exemption in first group.He have only two papers for clear in 1985.Unfortunatly what happend that  he was not cleared that two papers since long lost the exemption also....
If you imagine what will be your postion if you was this type of situation....
If you are cowered , will search a fan and hang by yourself

What this person did that keep on writting...Gone two time chennai prime academy for coaching...There was syllabus change over that is two or three time...
At last 2006  may attemp he got cleared....
What a man he is....
Suicide is not the solution and qualifying CA is not the ultimat aim of life...It is only for facilitaing the life....

Dont be cowerd...be a warrior ...Understand the mistake...you can success ultimatly

CA Amit Kumar (C.A., CWA Final) (251 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Dear All

its a matter of great sorrow.

but sucide is not the solution of ur overall problem.

i have also faced many problem in my life and also still facing, but it does'nt mean that i should go for that.

i dont want to explain my achievement.

kyu k harne k bad jeetne ka maja hi kuch or hai.

CA Swapnil (job ) (1205 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Dear all, i stay around 15 minutes frm d place where this incident happened...we in pune had a national convention of CA students...wish that he was with us during the event....i m stil in a state of shock...

NEHA SARAF (Mcom, CA , CS) (PROFFESSIONAL) (669 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

What the hell...................... why the people dont think abt there loved ones when they take such stupid but drastic steps ... they dont only end there life but also life of there loved ones also

CA Swapnil (job ) (1205 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

i wish he would have interacted with others from the profession & got a solution to his problems...probably he got isolated...he had a degree in journalism....really feel bad about it...We had observed a two minute silence @ the national convention.....i thnk putting hard efforts brings results in life...nothing else...if we be honest....success comes....although late but it comes...many of my frds cud nt clear PCC in the first attempt bt they r still trying....We should never let success or failure affect our personality......

PIYUSH SINGH (student) (2471 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

it is very sad news.Suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problem.no one can get anything from it.I am appealing to all the student community not to take such a fatal step despite ur rough patches in life.we should face any problem boldly.we are not slave of problems, but problems are slave of us.don't get so frustrated with yourself learn to live life as it comes.life is a gift given by god we should make good use of it.always be optimistic whatever the situation may be.two p's of success are POSITIVE THINKING & PERSEVERANCE.

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Very sad news.........

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant) (1796 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

excellent Sagar lead by example

Anil Sankar V (CA) (1877 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

ca is only part of life....

one should take inspiration from Abraham Lincoln. try hard till one gets the sucess.

• 1831 - Lost his job
  • 1832 - Defeated in run for Illinois State Legislature
  • 1833 - Failed in business
  • 1834 - Elected to Illinois State Legislature (success)
  • 1835 - Sweetheart died
  • 1836 - Had nervous breakdown
  • 1838 - Defeated in run for Illinois House Speaker
  • 1843 - Defeated in run for nomination for U.S. Congress
  • 1846 - Elected to Congress (success)
  • 1848 - Lost re-nomination
  • 1849 - Rejected for land officer position
  • 1854 - Defeated in run for U.S. Senate
  • 1856 - Defeated in run for nomination for Vice President
  • 1858 - Again defeated in run for U.S. Senate
  • 1860 - Elected President (success)

my inspiration is from Abraham Lincoln too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: