CAstdnt found hangng frm ceiling fan

Page no : 6

ADITYA (CA PCC, B.COM) (637 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

it's not suside ,its muder

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA
The news given by Vishnu is noteable....Students are investing there precious time for this course...If you have cleared one group or not cleared any  group may be seems so upset and irritated by themself.....
There are many of our friends are  of the above said categories...I think....

If india fails a cricket match, they are discounting the play once and for all?Even world cup also....What they are really doing ..Understanding the mistake they had committed and that leaded the failure....
This is also applicable for a ca student....understand the mistake...There may be a situation were the course is opted without interest of the studnet and they are publishing the thread captioning Leaving the CA course...You can see such thread in this forum section.

For  some activity results can get immediatly but for some other the result will fetch in the later point of time only....

One Person who was studied along with My Boss for the CA course and My boss was cleared in 1985 and his friend was cleared second group of final and got Two exemption in first group.He have only two papers for clear in 1985.Unfortunatly what happend that  he was not cleared that two papers since long lost the exemption also....
If you imagine what will be your postion if you was this type of situation....
If you are cowered , will search a fan and hang by yourself

What this person did that keep on writting...Gone two time chennai prime academy for coaching...There was syllabus change over that is two or three time...
At last 2006  may attemp he got cleared....
What a man he is....
Suicide is not the solution and qualifying CA is not the ultimat aim of life...It is only for facilitaing the life....

Dont be cowerd...be a warrior ...Understand the mistake...you can success ultimatly

AGREE WITH SIR

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

COMMITING SUICIDE MEANS :

THAT U R KILLING:

1. YOUR PARENTS BLESSINGS

2. YOUR OWN LIFE

YOU R ALSO A MURDERER OF THE CREATOR OF GOD.........

STOP BEHAVE LIKE A COWARD......

FACE THE LIFE & ENJOY IT......

I MYSELF MET WITH A BIG PROBLEM........BUT WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR OUR PARENTS........

DON'T BE SELFISH..............

Balaji (Articled assistant) (54 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Superb sagar........

CA RITESH JUNEJA (CA, DISA,B COM) (151 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

FAILURE IN CA IS NOT THE END OF LIFE.

R. Vishnu Moorthy Varier (Chartered Accountant) (69 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Hi all,

Very sad message..... Normally, students take such extreme steps, when they are unable to swallow the failures.  They forget the stories of successful people, who failed a lot in their youth.  Students normally compare their results with that of their friends.... but, unfortunately, they do not compare their efforts.  Praying the Almighty to give peace to that student's soul.

Just because of taking such extreme step, nothing would change.... But, his family members would be in deep sorrow.... Nothing else, could be 'achieved'.  Hence, all students, not only of our profession, should be sure of not taking such foolish and extreme steps... Unfortunately, students lack the information of helplines available, to guide them to overcome their stress.

Here, I would like to share the address and phone nos. of M/s Sneha Foundation, Chennai, which guldes to tackle the stressful situation:

Sneha Suicide Helpline in Royapettah, Chennai

Category:
Help lines

Address:
M/s Sneha Foundation,

Besant Road
Royapettah
Chennai -600014

Phone: 044-28352345

Again, praying, the Almighty to give rest and peace to the soul of that student. 

Regards,

Vishnu.

C.A. Jignesh N. Mehta (C.A.) (1030 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

After reading all the comments from all our friends and CA's

I would say that it is really important for all students aspiring CA or any other course not to take such steps and think about their family and also the dreams they have seen about completing the course. Share your feeling with friends and if possible with some one close. As you are aware there is tough competetion in all fields today - so fight it hard and do not get discouraged from any body's discouraging words.

The step ahead in life should be aiming the skies all the time - one day - one day you will reach the height for sure. It is important for us to keep focusing on the aim like arjun did to hit the arrow on fishes EYE.

MAY THE SOULS OF STUSENTS BE IN PEACE IN HEAVEN.

DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE - BE POSITIVE IN LIFE.

Vivekranjan (CA FINAL) (99 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : Vishnu Nair
 https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/CA-student-found-hanging-from-ceiling-fan/articleshow/5429189.cms

Pune

CA student found hanging from ceiling fan
TNN, 10 January 2010, 01:40am IST

PUNE: A second-year student of chartered accountancy allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan in his room at Juhi apartment in Yamuna nagar, Nigdi, on Saturday. No suicide not was found near the body of Sagar Pimpalkar (23), but preliminary investigations have revealed that he ended his life because he could not cope with his studies. 

Saturday’s was the second such incident in the city in three days. Only on Wednesday, nursing student Vrushali Kale (18) was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her hostel room at Dhayari phata on Sinhagad road. A note purportedly written by Vrushali stated that she was taking the extreme step as she was not prepared for the exam to be held on Monday. 

Well thanks everyone for sharing on this topic.....someone is hangng from ceiling fan that is a topic......Wow...

Every one is saying that is bad news.....sad news.......I'm asking was is the news......Is this sucide?......no it is the murder......due to our system......He quit his life then just imagine his mental pressure because it's not so easy that anyone give up his life so easily......his brain was washed by himself and he take wrong decision.....Well he was also wrong that he didn't share anything about his mental pressures to anyone.....

But friends what are the problems????? The most common problem I would like to share with you are :-

>Many students couldn't go through the exams and get depressed? Our parents have expectation from us.Our relatives, friends everyone have expectations from us.....but most important thing ,we ourself has more expectations from ourself ......So when thing go wrong but we couldn't do anything.....We drope at the frist sight and this civilised, educated world start to eating us....   

>Financial Problems are most important......You live in metros where everyone knows how much we have to pay....but only ICAI know that in 1000/- rupees stipend we can live confirmtabely.....( I'm not talking about big 4 or a few other firms).....You work for the whole month,  amounts in thousands and lakhs were credited into CA's accounts.......in returns we get knowledge and experience......therotically it is right but practically wrong......Many boys and girls have responsibility of their home.....Look at engineering or any other courses and stipends they gain.....One will say it is wrong to compare to others, I would like to say " Yes agreed" but I also want to survive in this competition.....

> Articleship problems are like....OK First in finance field we are doing such a lengthy articleship trainings than any other....Few people learn ,get advanced knowledge and the whole rest even at the end time of articleship just vouchig the files......The superior become more superior and the average will become less than average...... One have working problems....timing problems.......and many more......Many of us then choose for "dummy articleship", but what about the others who just doing office from morning to evening with hetic schedule......Dummy gets results and others only plan "how I manage my study schedule"......Here one will say dummy is not good for future, they don't have practical knowledge.........Again Agreed......but they have degrees and others don't........

Well there is too much to talking on this......but I further like to share that many of average like us (like me)......Couldn't go through exams( hard luck for me PCC 3rd attempt result awaited, last attempt near the results but not cleared)..........have expectations from parents and ourself....(same in my case)..........Responsibility......(I have elder son in family)..........Financial problems......(In my case don't have that much problem but how many years I asked my father to transfer money to my account.....well how many boys you want to see how they have facing money problems like they comprmising in their basic needs.......).....again thanks ICAI for not sllowing to join more full time professional courses....(not talking about CS and CWA) so that I can save my time.......

At the end.......

There are so many that tired to quality of their articleship work.....tired to financial adjustments......upset with their results.....and more important they also don't want to die.......So then what, well "Their mind eating to them every second"....They are confused.....They are helpless.......And to them I have appeal Please share your problems to others....because if things were go bad then we will the results like this sucide boy......Have faith... ....There are so many alternatives in life.....You get only one chance to live...pls. don't give that...... 

Vivekranjan (CA FINAL) (99 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Nicky (Chartered Accountant) (245 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

I am from Pune and it is sad that someone chooses this alternative over all, he/she does not relaize that the person is only ending his/her problems and starting problems for the rest of the family and a course like CA where more people fail than pass it is a done deal...

Someone earlier in this thread stated that "THINK ABT UR PARENTS", seriously man do u invest in something all ur love and affection to see that person go CA or NO CA life moves on not evryone in this world is a CA and remember everyone has some talent just trying unearthing it...

The person has given many people wrong ideas, hope others go and meet that guys family or atleast know thier apathy before taking such steps...

LIFE IS GIVEN CHANNEL TO PROVE ONESELF NOT NECESSARILY AS A CA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: