Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

CAstdnt found hangng frm ceiling fan

Page no : 2

Anubhav Jain (busy) (734 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

very sad news .....

i want to tell u that by taking that step u not die only  urself  but u die every one  that like u very much.... 

friends life is precious donot waste it success and failure are part of life

Replied 10 January 2010

very sad news .....

i want to tell u that by taking that step u not die only  urself  but u die every one  that like u very much.... 

Replied 10 January 2010

very sad news .....

(Guest)

dont share such discouraging news Mr.Vishnu Nair..what do you gain by antics? you want students to commit suicide or gain solace that someone died by hanging ? ppl will get discouraged...i failed 3 times and that too marginally despite getting 59% in 2 subjects...how many fans and how many hangings should i search for myself....Im sardaarni...im punjabi sherni i will die trying but never com mit suicide....i will cokmmit suicide only if my izzat is at stake nothing else...dont share such news...

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kalyan
 Hi, 
The News  is Very sad and about my story,
2001 to 2004- Articles- With No success in ca
2004 to 2008- Lost  heavily in stock market and  recovered  in between cleared ca inter in Nov 2006 inmy 9 th attempt.  Ha tht was a hell and Every one after me my family , outsiders etc . 
Also From May 2007 to  till date in Ca  final -  Struggling to Pass.
June 2008to May 09- Joined in Satyam with  very less pay and lack of Proper recognition and the profile is very veryyyyy bad   for  very less salary (i hope a semi qualified ca won't get that    type of salary in any company in india ) .
June 09  given ca final  again failed  and in between  joined in  audit firm and  now i felt that  i got what i want.
Nov 09- Appeared in ca final again with  clear mind and  good preparation waiting for 17 th jan 2010  hoping that i clear my ca  this time.

So in this way  if  i think only suicide  is only solution then  how  many times i have to do the  same.
Just chill guys . Take Life as it comes to you and just be brave  for every thing .

Thanks and Regards,
Kalyan.

Great Kalyan! IM WITH YOU!!

You are doing great...and mental strength is the only real strength and bravery...u will clear the exam...even if not...again in may with good prep u will clear...if u need any help email me....this is the spirit...

1 Like

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

i completed agree wid u guys,why to commit sucide yaar...

AFTERALL, life is not end, by failing in any xams....

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

We have to understand the real meaning of education....

we go to schools, colleges to get education and to make our life better....

education is not meant for ending our lives....

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Hats off to Kalyan..... for his patience & Strength.. I will pray for u ...

All the best for ur future ...

1 Like

Venkat M (FCA) (133 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Very sad  info

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

the news was really a shocking one for everybody...

just yesterday i saw 3-idiots, in which there was a part....

i cant control my tears on seeing it....

but now it has happened in someone's real life.

may god take care of the soul....

Vishnu Nair (Chartered Accountant) (935 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : Priya
dont share such discouraging news Mr.Vishnu Nair..what do you gain by antics? you want students to commit suicide or gain solace that someone died by hanging ? ppl will get discouraged...i failed 3 times and that too marginally despite getting 59% in 2 subjects...how many fans and how many hangings should i search for myself....Im sardaarni...im punjabi sherni i will die trying but never com mit suicide....i will cokmmit suicide only if my izzat is at stake nothing else...dont share such news...

How can this news be discoraging?? Anyway its a fact...... V shouldnt b depressed reading uncomfortable news.... this is a time for introspection....Aim of posting this news here was to start a discussion abt Plight of students in india, espesially CA students who are mostly young and are trying  desperatly trying to balance work and studies. 

These incidents are very common in premier educational institutions in india (like IITs,NiTs etc...).... the educational system in india may be one of the reason for this..... 

i m happy that reforms are happening everywhere in India......I hope that educational system will also get reformed and it wil become student friendly.......

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Let me share something with you guys. Depressed people commit suicide - you know why? There is a mental disorder that makes them compulsive to commit suicide. Not that they dont care about family or children. The mental disease will make them blind to everything. No matter how much ever they try to reason things, the mind will keep telling them to commit suicide. They get relief pain only if they hurt themselves or punishing themselves. It is similar to person trying to avoid cigarattes/drugs. Although they know that it is dangerous, the compulsion will make them commit suicide. So whenever someone faces suicidal thoughts, they should immediately go to psychiatrist and take help. I know lot of such depressed people in our CA parivar. Thanks to the gruelling articleship rules & baseless education system. I want this to be an eye opener to CA students. Any one is vulnerable to depression/suicidal in this world. If any one feels suicidal, please take medical help as soon as possible.

2 Like

HABEEB (Chartered Accountant) (67 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

" Behind every successful person there lie a lot of unsuccessful years"

1 Like

ROHAN (TAX CONSLT.) (48 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

GRAET PATIENCE MY KALYAN................ALL THE BEST BRO.....!!!!!!!!!!PATIENCE IS KEY TO SUCESS... TO RUN AWAY FROM FAILURE NOT A  CHARACTER >>>>>.

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA
Failure is a steping stone for succes...
Dont worry about Failure and always be happy...This is the mantra i suggesting to all to Pass

Agree with Vivek Sir.

Failure inproves the taste of Victory.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: