Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

CAstdnt found hangng frm ceiling fan

Page no : 4

Kirtimohan Negi (student) (26 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

It is very bad news for everybody. One thing that i wanna share with all you  is that students are well

prepared to face pressure of their study... but there is one another pressure which is the biggest pressure on ca student ....pressure of the office  during Articleship period.

But we have 2 manage both study n office.

so Frns i m suggesting that never goes 2wards negativity..

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA

Failure is a steping stone for succes...
Dont worry about Failure and always be happy...This is the mantra i suggesting to all to Pass

Agree with Vivek Sir.
Failure inproves the taste of Victory.

Thank you Ankur sir....

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

If you success, you need not to explain about the success.But if you fail you will not there to explain

This quoate  is made by Adolf hitler....

If you fail frequently you may be find very difficult to manage....

But Suicide cannot  be a solution

Surendra Agarwal (MANAGER FINANCE AND BUSINESS PLANNIN)   (289 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Good News Dear

It means CA Students are also become like a egineer students

That is Nice Start

Keep it up

roopa (b.com) (364 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

its really sad news.....

CA.MANISH SINHA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (46 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

it's really a shocking news.

but according to me, life is much more impt. than anything else. we should not give up such precious thing for any man-made thing.

salil mahajan (article) (28 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

I KNOW THE REASON FOR THAT, EVERYONE WANT,S TO BE RICH IN SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE ND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR THAT, CA IS THE MOST DEMANDING COURSE ND EVERYONE WANT,S TO DO IT “ NOT BCZ THEY WANTED BUT BCZ THEY NEEDED”.

MOST OF THE TIME PARENT,S FORCE THEIR CHILD, WHEATER HE/SHE HAD A INTEREST OR NOT. “ DO WAT IN WHICH U HAVE A TALENT”.

YOU MAY BE BECOME CA BUT ALWAYS FRUSTRATED BCZ U NEVER WANT THIS.,, ND U DON,T HAVE PASSION FOR IT. “DO WAT IN WHICH U HAVE PASSION”.
              SUPPOSE “ SACHIN TENDULKAR” FATHER FORCE HIM TO DO CA , IMAGINE WHERE HE WOULD BE.

I REQUEST ALL THE PARENT,S ND STUDENT,S DON,T FORCE UR CHILD ND STUDENTS DON,T DO ANYTHING THAT U DON,T WANTED…..

“SUCIEDE IS NOT THE END OF ALL PROBLEMS”
THINK ABOUT UR FAMILY..

“ALL IS WELL KAKAE”

Mukesh K. singla (Chartered Accountants) (70 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

ITS UNEXPECTED FROM CASTUDENTS

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

whatever the result may come,just remember 1 thing that never get depressed..............always remember that in this world of duplicates no 1 can play ur role better than u............................v r capable of doind anything and everything until v lose hope...................

shwetha (student) (79 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Very sad news to read. Deep condolences to their parents. n i think students shudn't go for such an act just on not clearing the exam or just for not preparing for exam.Students like SAGAR shud post their experiences in CA studies so that it wil definitely influence some people who r unable 2 clear.

shwetha (student) (79 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

no wrong in sharing these kind of news.infact awareness can be brought among all students not to go for these kind of decisions.

sakthi (Business consultant ) (137 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Actually i am a science student- i have finished B.Sc., Zoology - afterwards i have joined CA course...I have passed CA Inter Group - I in 2nd attempt and passed Group - II in next attempt - then passed CA Final group - I in first attempt 3 yrs back and got one paper exemption- But still i am writing gorup - II awaitng result...But one thing i have never lost my confident....So my suggestion is failure is normal..so don'tl ose the confident which will carry us to right path of success...

sathya (CA-FINAL STUDENT) (27 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Yes,it is true.Life is a game ,we have to play and we should win the life.Suicide is not the end for anything.We have to face everything.

"FAILURE IS THE STEP FOR SUCCESS"

sathya (CA-FINAL STUDENT) (27 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Yes,it is true.Life is a game ,we have to play and we should win the life.Suicide is not the end for anything.We have to face everything.

"FAILURE IS THE FIRST STEP FOR SUCCESS".NEVER LOOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE.

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

success after lots of failure has a greater cause to be happy...

a success without any failures makes it unworthy...

anything which is achieved without  failures is not long lasting...

every student have to keep it in their mind...

i pray to god may this be the last such incident....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: