Can anyone be not monotonous stereotypes

meera ki giridhari! (student) (225 Points)

14 July 2011  

Hi

I have been in this dramatic world for about 19years now and i hav watched say 19*25 movies and more than 250 books....and every time i watch a movie or read a book i have my own storyline in the end or think that the movie or the book is funny or emotional or creative or something and i want to do something that is defntly diff and be treated like an archangel in this world but ultimately i have done nothing... (But i am sure ill dfntly be one soon...being optimistic)

It was a couple of days back that i watched a movie in tamil and i badly wanted to be a director!!!

now dreams apart,

Imagination is the thing i am talking about can anyone make a difference, its just not about the movies or books that i am talking,but everything in this world and i am sure that would do the difference.

Imagination is somethging that is so natural in ones mind that it is the one that one can differtiate as a person,coz it defines us.our every move is becoz we imagine.(Actually we dont realise this)

realising this makes us complete!!!

everyone can be writers,directors.lawyers.cameramen,musicians etc etc.....

but we restrict ourselves...its just not about  wat we learn and apply,when we imagine we get answers for so many impossible and unanswered questions in life and also life becomes interesting and not monotonous like many of us are now!!!

lets not be painters who are aquarelle!!!

but real painters....with all the vibrant colours

like when we have an aphasia most of us try to fill up things by all the probabilities,here probabilities are nothing but our imagination.

so let yourself loose and think.... imagine.....

we can make all the difference!!!!