Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 9

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

WILL THE CA BE WOUND TO TERMINATE IN CASE OF SEVERE MEDICAL PROBLEM?

Replied 01 April 2009

i think the institute is sleeping like KUMBHKARAN. JAB KUMBHKARAN BHI JAG GAYA THA TO INSTITUTE KYU NAHI JAGEGI. JAGAYO INSTITUTE KO, BY SENDING MORE AND MORE EMAILS WITH FLOWER............. (i.e. GANDHIGIRI)

ayushi (student) (65 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

well i have more than 1 yr of articleship to complete.will i b able to take transfer even if i dont qualify 4 d above mentioned exceptions!!

Replied 02 April 2009

AYUSHI IT DEPENDS ON THE DESIRE OF THE CA. BECAUSE TERMINATION IS POSSIBLE ONLY BY MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING. IF IT IS POSSIBLE AT THE DESIRE OF THE SINGLE PARTY, PLEASE TELL ME.
1 Like

Vinu (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

Guys i think the institute is ignoring our emails... how about sending 100's of post cards, letters, get well soon cards etc tot the presidents office... Also its of utmost importance that we draft a petition n collect signatures... looks like the institute is not taking us seriously... lets collect hundreds of signatures and show them how much support we have.. they cant avoid us then... If there is a regional ca students association get in touch with them ask them to call a meeting to discuss the issue n decide on a plan of action... the meeting might take a week or more due to the ongoing bank audits... but thats the way to go... i suppose no one at the institute would bother checking their emails for a while....

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

The CA institute is run by a bunch of fools. They can't think straight. I have had enough of these clowns. Its time to kick them out.

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

i think u r right viswakumar....

Kamaal (Article- student C.A. Final)   (66 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

As it is said every cloud has a silver lining.. Can't there be some solution for this &^ @ #$ transfer rule.

Rock on (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

Originally posted by :ayushi
" well i have more than 1 yr of articleship to complete.will i b able to take transfer even if i dont qualify 4 d above mentioned exceptions!!

"

take the transfer on back date.

1 Like

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

Raise Voice on Increased Stipend amount / allow flexibilty to students/ n CA also... We should also think abt CA too (who r provided such training they r our GURU).. All CAs are not same. Raise voice to modify such training Procedure so dat both students and CA (principal) enjoy..i.e. Try to give strict instruction to all coaching institutes to commence classes frm 6:30 to 9.30Am(In morning) nd in evening 5:30 onwards.. so that Student can attend office/ client place frm 10:00 to 5:00.. By doing this CA have no problem with This and CA's Must allow to do Coachings to their articles ...........As objective of ICAI with this course is Learn while Study( So Articleship+ coachings).....Not only Learn(Mean only articleship).& not only Study( mean Dummy)...............And wat wrong with Tranfer if any1 get better opportunity....( Try to make restriction like only 2-3 transfer allowed during whole training period)

I respect my Institute nd its Council , so requested to our President Pls listen our voices as we live in Democracy country.......Think abt both CAs And Students........Pls do modify in it.........

Thanks

(Guest)

Ahuja is right i'll tell one more thing we will speak to pricipal on strict adherence to timings and for the extra time we worked to be considered so that we will get more leave. If the institute and the principal are maintaining strict adherence on stipend and transfer we'll do that on our side also. so that we will not co-operate the principals on the audit with extra time and things during audit. 

Simply

NON - COOPERATIVE MOVEMENT

kapeesha (article clerk) (79 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

Whenever we ask for exam leave the principal says that he did not get any leave. Ironically he forgets there were no accounting standards during his time. They also forget that they had passed (failed) because of bank reconciliation statement in their exam. I want to share some incidents

1. When my uncle died i asked "can i leave early" Reply was " if you go there he will not become alive"

2. When i had got back- pain my principal told me you work from brain not from your back.

I feel recession has effected them a lot and these f---king idiots want cheap labour.

nayana (N.A) (216 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

i have taken an transfer before completing 6months articleship but i have done  this on before the rule of 27/3/09 ,do my trf will be allowed from institute or not

i m not agree with new rule of trf ,coz if we get a good oportunity and scope then why should we not take it , how much pressure we have to take all the time,many  of the article assistants are far away from there family just to learn somthing in big city and to have good coaching,they allready get sufferd from problem of not geting addmission in hostel,unknown of many places into the city,having food related problem and to arrange this every thing including coaching fees from their stipend only (which is not suuficiant) ,do this problems are less then institute is making more burden on this .i know i m very angry on this matter,but dont you people feel that we are taking much presure in this age ,collage ,training ,coaching ,and late siting in  march,july,september etc...

pallavi (article) (140 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

hi...... frnds........

here is d email id of  our ICAI president ...... uttamagarwal @ icai.org........

Replied 03 April 2009

i request to everybody, who is protesting against the institute's ruling regarding students, to join CA Students against Injustice.

to join now click

CA Students against Injustice.  

THANK U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: