Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 8

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

IF ANYONE CAN TELL

what is the link between the SHORTCUT FOR SUCCESS and the BAN ON THE TRANSFER?????????..........................

PLEASE TELL ME.

THANK YOU

nandeep (article assistant) (39 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

The ideas posted for change in the rule of transfer were good

But I request to all to follow this ideas ,like keep mailing the president everyday

and Request the persons,students etc  who are about to pursue CA to abort it because this is not the way Professional Institute behaves and member of such institute would be same as those who are sitting in the council

nandeep (article assistant) (39 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

The ideas posted for change in the rule of transfer were good

But I request to all to follow this ideas ,like keep mailing the president everyday

and Request the persons,students etc  who are about to pursue CA to abort it because this is not the way Professional Institute behaves and member of such institute would be same as those who are sitting in the council

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

There certainll is a link anshu..... it is corruption, greed, narrow minded thinking and utter disregard for human civil rights.........

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

Originally posted by :DMC
" I wish to bring to notice to the members and fellow students the new guidelines for articleship from the institute available on https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4246&c_id=219 
NO transfer in the same city
NO transfer in the first six months and last twelve months.
Work Diary to be maintained
Declaration of training to be submitted every year.
Proper record of attendance, work done, stipend to be submitted to the institute whenever asked for.
No coaching after 9.30 a.m. and before 5.30 p.m.
Please give your opinion.

The CA Institute is being run by  a bunch of morons, fools who cant think straight.  I have had enough of these jokers. Its time that we kick them out.
"

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

The committee is gonna play a bl**dy cricket match agaisnt income tax officers ( After all, they are business partners in robbing clients ..... The losers have time for all this crap but not students welfare......

sumit (CA student) (203 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

i completely agree with koolleo87 on dis.....they are more busy promoting the T-20 match...rather than thinkin abt d students......with dis ban on transfer students can't look for better opportunities....i ws myself luking for transfer as i hv completed my one yr of training...n thught of joining some other firm for a better exposure....bt dis rule has ruined my plans.

leena nande (CA Final(Article)) (33 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

There are already many rules made by institute for students. Doing articleship with so strict rules followed by hard studies & limited stipend (which in todays world of worst financial condition) is unrealistic decision of institute(which have mearly a chance to change).Every one need to have basic freedom to choose his/her employer, which is restricted by this decision taken by institute.  We all students/Article assistants should come together for our rights.

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

rules and new rules.... amendments and again amendments..... i can't imagine where icai is heading and going on........ with in 3 yrs changes in cource, articleship pattren, then again new prescripttions and orders...... sometimes sair main dard ho jaata hai..... baaki kasar kitaaben dekh kar nikal jaati hai...... no tutions, kya ho kya gaya hai icai ko.... i think that we must form an union of ca students and oppose these things...... hope caclubinda wil be the right place, as it is always.....

Replied 01 April 2009

hello everybody the institute has time for crikets, but has no time for hearing the students voice. i think there are being sent hundreds of mails to president regarding students matter, but there is no reply by the institute in this behalf. (it means the institute has no time for hearing students)

Aastha (Articleship) (42 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

hi all,

well ICAI has no right of exploiting us, in my case i have taken transfer on 16th march and submitted transfer form on 19th bt nt able to register in new firm so can i register within same city? or else need to search other firms nd that too in diff. city? pls help me

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

Aastha can register within same city since you are among those lucky guys who took transfer before 27th.... Enjoy.....

Replied 01 April 2009

HI AASTHA I THINK THERE SHOULD NO PROBLEM IN YOUR CASE for registration in the same city. if it is possible for re-registration since a back date, do it since back date to avoid any problem.

ayushi (student) (65 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

hi!it has been specified that no request for termination of articles is entertained from any articled assistant in general and more particularly during the first six months and also during the last twelve months of articles except as provided in the Regulations.can anyone pls tell me what these exceptions r!!

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

Well, Exception no 1 -- Your parents are shifting..... 2 -- You have a severe medical problem which doesnt allow you to continue with CA especially with articleship..... 3 -- your CA doesnt like your conduct in articleship..... Please add if any more regulations....
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: