Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 7

CA Barsa Acharya (Practice) (60 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Originally posted by :koolleo87
" Well Viral, you are lucky..... This is an opportunity and a loophole...All you guys wanting to take transfer can take a back dated transfer....... before 27th march...... "

hii friend,

if we r taking back-date transfer i.e 22 mar,

& after dat we r n't sendind it 2 icai before 27th march,

then,wt'll be the consequence????

plz rply me....

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

No problem with that....

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

whats that.....? its soo hoorrable....

any way thanks 4 the information...

Subodh Niraula (PCC-Student Article Asistant)   (187 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Nothing than a LONGGG Breathhhhh.....ok thats the life we all are in. . .f @ $#!#$%  ICAI. I suggest ICAI to clearly express their views regardin the ca students..plzz...really why are they  hovering round the bush..now a new rule..a SMALL light of hope used to boast us for fighting thiz  tragic life...Transfer....Now that too has gone long back...new rule..wow gud from ICAI..wat more we expect from them..The cruelty,dominatin words,dustbin status will now fly even high with more colours...3-4hrs sleep of us now seems to a history...plzz anyone suggest what can we all do about this...any plzz suggest me any way  get tranfer...need it.

VISHAL (student) (22 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

no there should not be ban on transfer . it will create more difficulties for articles.

CA Viral Haria (PROPRIETOR) (170 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

To Barsa,

U Can take a back dated transfer and submit it now, it will do. But be sure that you wil be gettin articleship in the new firm.

Piyush bansal (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (26 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

="">

Vinu (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

I have sent a few emails to the president will be sending more tomorrow. also will have to organise a petition, get everyones signature etc... Its such a bad time for them to pass these new regulations what with bank audits and exams coming up most students are busy.. so its going to be that much harder organising the protests.. I wonder if thats why they passed it now or is it just a coincidence? who knows??

last leg of the race (articled clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

What is wrong with the instistute?? Just when you think they cant come up with some new way to torture us… in my first job I was s*xually harassed by two members of the office staff.. and before anyone blows the idea of what happened out of proportion in their imagination, look up s*xual harassment in the work place. It comes in many degrees and forms.. these 40 plus men sitting in their comfortable offices churn out new rules just to show that they’re doing something never seem to stop to think of what the repercussions may be on the poor students..i work in a much nicer place now.i cant even imagine what I would have done back then if I didn’t have the option of a transfer..

And what is this attendance sheet daily diary nonsense? Are we in school? Is this the institutes idea of homework? I maintain a diary that is filled with notes and reminders…but there are times where I don’t write anything for days on end..and when you're doing the same thing everyday(which 99.99% of the articled clerks do) what do I write anyway?

Monday:-went for audit   Tuesday:- went for audit Wednesday:- went for audit

Or is this just another way for unscrupulous principles to maintain control by keeping a close  watch on what you're doing and looking for more ways to squeeze more work out of you(yes this has happened to someone I know)

Its high time the institute learned to treat its students, who are studying hardfor such a prestigious professional course, and who will be its future members, with some respect and let us have our sense of dignity as well

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

hi everybody, i think we can do GANDHIDIRI for protest against CA Institute. and the institute will have to change its ruling regarding transfer. because BANDE MEIN THA DUM, VANDEMATRAM VANDE MATRAM.................

CA Ashish K (CA) (97 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

Banning transfers is really stupid. If the institute is really concerned about students and wishes that they should get practical knowledge they should frame fair rules. Agreed some students do go for Dummy articles but that should not be a reason to cruxify sincere ones. The institute says Students should work for 35 hrs a week. But when we work for more than 40 hrs a week (even more around duedates) the institute should also acknowledge the excess work put in & give credit for that.  That would be fair!! Wont it?

DEEPIKA TYAGI (Director HR) (252 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

Dear CA Club Friends

I am fully agree with Mr Nikhil Gupta , Mr Saurabh and Mr Amit. Because Success has no Shortcuts , with tusions & Dummies.Inspite of bookish knowledge we should have practical knowledge.At this moment they can not understand,but after compleating their course when they will join any company ,they will feel the difference between hard work & shortcuts, what institute is  doing this  is for their benifit only. Because of this hard work they will taste the fruit of success for full life.

Thanks & Regard  

Deepika Tyagi

Replied 01 April 2009

Well Ms Tyagi I understand that the institute wants everyone to be knowledgeable. But consider my case. stuck in a small office doing small work I was planning on moving to a larger firm to get more exposure, to gain more knowledge. Now thats out of the question thanks to the new regulations. Doing mediocre work will not help u improve. I need more challenging work to improve. So please tell me how the hell will i be able to be a good chartered accountant when the institute passes such laws preventing me from learning something important... please do reply.. I'd like to hear u justify this... there is simply no justification for a rule that gives so much trouble to so many people. And the fruit of sucess that I will be tasting would be even more sweeter if I'm given a chance to join a better firm.

Replied 01 April 2009

Well Ms Tyagi I understand that the institute wants everyone to be knowledgeable. But consider my case. stuck in a small office doing small work I was planning on moving to a larger firm to get more exposure, to gain more knowledge. Now thats out of the question thanks to the new regulations. Doin mediocre work will not help u improve. I need more challenging work to improve. So please tell me how the hell will i be able to be a good chartered accountant when the institute passes such laws preventing me from learning something important... please do reply.. I'd like to hear u justify this... there is simply no justification for a rule that gives so much trouble to so many people.

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

HELLO Deepika Ji,

you said that the ruling of the institute is correct, bacause there is no shortcut of success.

i am fully aggreed with u on this behalf.

But tell me what is the link between the SHORTCUT FOR SUCCESS and the BAN ON THE TRANSFER?????????..........................

IT IS ONLY A LICENSE TO THE CAs FOR EXPLOITING THE CA STUDENTS.

TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY JUSTIFICATION ABOUT THIS. IT IS TOTALLY INJUSTICE.

THANK U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro