Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 6

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Sanjay, I am agree with u that it will make some difficulties with dummy candidates. But we are not against the ruling regarding maintenance of work diary or training record. We are against the ruling regarding the Ban on transfer, which results in a open license to CAs for exploitation of articled assistants. It is unjustified that a student cannot take transfer at his discretion. But the CA could give transfer to an articled assistant at their discretion, because they are CA. and the institute has given them sufficient rights against articled assistants. This thing can not be understood by the rule makers , because they are CA, and they forgot the their timing of articleship, or their children don’t need to undergo training under any outsider CA. The our default is that neither our parents nor any relative is CA, so that we can also undergo smooth training. Thank u

Rajat Bhatia (PCC Student) (203 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Hey Sanjay!!! I Think you Are Totally Wrong  . It Is Not Right  Yaar to Create Difficulties For All The Ca students For Some Of The CA Students.

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Sanjay is totally right...... You guys are at fault.... Fault 1) Your dad is not a CA Fault 2) Your dad's best friend is not a CA Fault 3) Your relative is not a CA Fault 4) You all idiots can slog at articles from morning 10 to evening 10 but the guy who goes once a month to collect cheque does more hard work then you...... Fault 5) You cannot afford to pay 40k a year for dummy to the highest degree of ethical members of ICAI...... Fault 6) You guys cant maintain work diary and attendence register..... Learn something from the dummy guy who prepares the work diary and attendence register in one hour what you guys cant prepare in 3 years........ fault 7) Sometimes, your CA doesnt give you stipend but that guy gets it every month....Worse, some of you give it back in cash...... N he gives more cash then the amount of cheque he gets.... Learn to be big hearted like the dummy guy..........
1 Like

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

i guess CA Institute keep finding ways 2 exploit us but do they do anything about Principal . there tons People doing Dummy out there but have ever heard being anyone Guilty ??? ,but those who are dedicatly following there so called Nonsense rules you killing them again & again...i really don'tknowwhat is Wrong with ICAI.Agar aap sukh nahi deh sakte ho dukh bhi kyu deh rahe ho yaaaar...itni si baat kyu nahi smaj Aaaaatiiiiiiiiii.........

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Hey Guys i am agreed with the inst because 9.30 to 5.30 is articleship time and that is voileted . So i am agreed with inst decission "

Daga saab aapne angrezi kahaan se seekhi hai.... grammar ki to maa behen hi kar daali.... I request to all my friends here at the forum to read his posts and have a look at his english writing .. This shows the pathetic level of CA's and why they are  considered at the corporate level to be worthless and merely clerks in front of MBA's....

Institute ko articleship se zyada  CA's ki quality par dhyan dena chahiye....

1 Like

Madhav Gupta (Article Assistant) (32 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

The ones who have made these regulations are no doubt wise people, i.e. The Esteemed members of the Council. With all due respect we appreciate the concern raised by the Council but the measures which are taken by it are very Arbitrary and they give undue powers to the Council and Principal, leaving the Article student at the mercy of them. 

The council is made of present members but it also constitutes aspiring students who wish to become members in future.

Such regulations will widen the generation gap between the aspiring students and the members and will also rupture the relation leading to poorer quality of service from Articles. The entire motive of the Council will get defeated.

As a Student who has a deep passion for this profession I can only pray and hope that the implications should not be negative. The days to come shall tell us what is in store but as Professionals I feel we should be composed and remain focused on our duties and at the same time take up our grievances with the Council in a peaceful manner.

When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

Rishabh (Trainee) (26 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

It looks like that we have a concensus that the rest of the rules are okay except for the ban on transfer as it will severely limit our scope of learning and thus giving us less exposure than we could have achieved. However no matter how hard working these so called dummies are when they prepare their attendance records, they will definitely suffer in the long run irrespective of the fact that their relative or relative's best friend is a CA. 

Vinu (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Instead of just complaining to each other we have to do something. here's what i think we should do. Lets just assume that the institute issued these notifications to prevent dummies and lets just hope that the ban on transfers was just an oversight. so taking this assumption we have to make the institute see our point of vie. For this we make a well coordinated attack... we flood the icai presidents email with 1000's of emails daily. we have to make sure that he is not able to read any other mail other than our complaints. For this we have to organise everyone from our respective areas. Issue guidlines on how to adress the president. We should write the email under the assumption that the ban on transfers was an oversight on the part of the institute. We then respectfully present our point of views on why this ban will do more harm than good. And we keep emailing him everyday. Remember for this to work we must flood his email id with 1000's of emails from all over the country. It has to be well coordinated. This is plan A. If there is no reaction even after 3 or 4 days of Plan A we move to plan B send letters, postcards, get well soon cards to the institute, ICAI presidents office, the regional branches of ICAI. We flood everyone with thousands of letters, we write to editors of newspapers.... Then if that doesnt work then its time for some drastic measures. We have to get together go out protest in front of the regional branches of the institute, make our protest very visible to everyone around us, wear black armbands to work......... But whatever the plan for it all to suceed we have to act together in a well coordinated way.  So shall we try Plan A now??

2 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Ok Vinu..... Done.... Please appeal to everyone to send atleast 5 emails a day...... Even if it is the same one...

Anandi (Student) (217 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Ok Vinu done.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

hmmm nice vinu!!!

ajay agarwal (Research Analyst) (55 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

New regulations so introduced are totally unjustifiable. It does not end up on parallel tracks. Articles are left at total mercy of their principal, such that they can make em do anything on name of unsatisfied performance and moral turpitude. Can anybody tell me what about members who boasts about there clientele and themselves to trap illknowledge articles, is there any disciplinary action against em. when POTA was introduced, it was removed being said it does not provide equal grounds to em to protect themselves. shall we say that its more reputed being a terrorist than an article in our country

1 Like

pallavi (article) (140 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Originally posted by :Manoj Chauarsia
" i can't understand what the institute is upto. The CA's are already exploiting us to the extent they can. Now the institute is empowering them with more powers and legalising their exploitation on articles. The institute should be more humane to articled assisitants.
We are paid a mere few thousand of rupees and expected to earn lakhs for them. We are made to stay late in the office during peak times and then what happens to the timings, we are asked to attend seminars to complete the CPE hours of CA after the office timings. 
Intitute should look into these matters more seriously and think a little about articles. 
"

pallavi (article) (140 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Originally posted by :Manoj Chauarsia
" i can't understand what the institute is upto. The CA's are already exploiting us to the extent they can. Now the institute is empowering them with more powers and legalising their exploitation on articles. The institute should be more humane to articled assisitants.
We are paid a mere few thousand of rupees and expected to earn lakhs for them. We are made to stay late in the office during peak times and then what happens to the timings, we are asked to attend seminars to complete the CPE hours of CA after the office timings. 
Intitute should look into these matters more seriously and think a little about articles. 
"

CA Barsa Acharya (Practice) (60 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Originally posted by :koolleo87
" Well Viral, you are lucky..... This is an opportunity and a loophole...All you guys wanting to take transfer can take a back dated transfer....... before 27th march...... "

hii friend,

if we r taking back-date transfer i.e 22 mar,

& after dat we r n't sendind it 2 icai before 27th march,

then,wt'll be the consequence????

plz rply me....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro