Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 5

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

At last i want to say that All council Member are sitting in their A.C office and making policies regarding  control the  results and    For  increasing   number of student for joining this course  and student are just running  , running , running....

S.K.Agarwal (Novice) (72 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Mr Ajay Here is another  real story

I started CA in 1992 and gave up 1995 without any success being depressed like you, but now i have start it again after 14 years in age of 38 Years. You can ask me what is the use of CA in this age, But i don't know what will i do  if i complete it but i promised myself i will never give up until i complete it. I am determined to get what i want and this determination is inspired by effort of a person who started his CA in 1991 and completed in 2009. His story  motivated me when he can do why i can not. Alway remember words of Abraham Lincoln

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."

And this my thinking

"Never learn from success of other always learn from failure of other why have they failed" So never depress with your failure, Learn from it

MY DEAR FRIEND BE POSITIVE ALWAYS

Best Regards

1 Like

Anup rathi (CA FINAL) (268 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Sahi hai biddu n waise bhi ek additional degree lageygi he paisa kamane k liye

JOYAL GEORGE (Partner M/s Balan & CO Cochin)   (388 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

As CA is such a noble profession, we cannot think clearing it to be a cakewalk. But as per my opinion it is not a IMPOSSIBLE course, if you take up it in the right way. There could be fixed pass percentages, but it doesnt mean that CA means something unachievable. There could be lots of students who could not clear the exam but how many of them were really serious in their studies? It is foolishness to expect to be a professional without much pain & hardwork.

I have seen many students who worked hard for the exams, but couldnot come upto their expectation. Being a professional course, i will tell " mere hardwork" may not give fruits as such. First of all we should know what is to be done, then do it.

Of course clearing all exams in the first attempt itself may not be possible for all, but if we could analyse the reasons of failure & do a positive hardwork in the right direction, CA means certainly achievable. Always remember "WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS, THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY."

Saurabh Goyal (Intern Finance) (51 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hi All,

I think there is nothing in this world that cant be accomplished even after giving a sincere effort. The only thing is whether you have a real desire for it or not. Hence, anybody who thinks that CA cant be cleared, he is right because it is true for him.

Thanks

Saurabh

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

ya i agree with mr.ajay

Ravi (Audit Assistant) (48 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Mr. Ajay,

Better u give up this course as early as possible because you will spoil others who are hardworking and dedicated to come out successfully as a CA. 

And one more request, you please avoid meeting or speaking to CA students. 

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

its a persons decision to do whtevr he wants wid his lyf...n u shud hv assessed evrythin b4 joining d course, rather thn criticising d system nw.....these r d constraints within which v hv 2 wrk n succeed......i dnt think wining wud hlp.....n if sum1 is nt succeeding wen all his efforts r directed 2wrds passing a CA xam thn hw do u suppose he'll pass wen his attention wud b diverted 2wards othr courses??

VINIT KUMAR AGARWAL (ARTICLE) (130 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar
As U Know That C.A Results Depend Upon Economy. So Please donot waste ur valuable time in only this course because results are already Fixed. U Can See that Final results is near by 8 % . Every student know that lots of student of C.A in their nearby Who cannot complete This course and lost their valuable time . I Suggest to everyone that this is side course not full time . I have 6 friend who joined this course in 2006 and give up on 2010 due to they have failed in pcc many times . CPT results is always 30-40 % and their are lots of  private institute who reced money for preparing ipcc  but only some student are passing just about 10-20%  . I Know some  of student who faith on icai but failed due to manipulation of results and commit sucide . So Please be cautious .

dude....

there is nothing called mnipulation of results

if u dont study u will fail

dont blaim icai for that

Ravi (Audit Assistant) (48 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Mr. Ajay,

I request you to give up this course as early as possible because you will spoil others who are working hard to get qualified.

And one more important request, please dont meet or speak to CA students.

Rohit Jain (PCC Article) (40 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Ravi ......cool man////......ajay ne sirf apna opinion rakha hai..

prakash (audit manager) (38 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

wateva u guys say...i know 1 thing no 1 can bring those valuable year back , which u have lost due to failure.....

bakul kapoor (student) (33 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

wht is this non sense .....

just constrate on ur studies....

Mumtaz Sheikh (Articles student) (75 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Ya Ajay ur opinion is correct & wat ever ur saying is fact .......I agree wit ur opinion..

Deepesh Jain (C.A (May 11 Batch)) (104 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

plz dnt give improper facts 8% is for those who cleared both groups

individual groupwise passing % is diffrent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro