Easy Office
Easy Office

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 4

Cma. Arif Malik (Direct Tax consultant) (71 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

last date of filling of form 112 is march 31,2010

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Pooja Gupta
" There is no harm to join additional course " as said by Ankur Sir.

Sir cud u please tell me d name of courses wiz can v do along wd CA. I m going 2 complete BCom (Honrs) Final year ds time. N PCC attempt (2nd group) is in May,10.

Wat all members ova here suggest me to do after graduation ? Hoping for a sooner replies.

Hi,

CS with CA is a very good option. But plan the CS registration very carefully only after completion of first CA coaching.

First focus and register your first success in CA course. As after this first success your confidence level will be very high and you will be in a position to plan your studies quite easily.

All the Best

1 Like

Rohit Jain (PCC Article) (40 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

THanx.. Ankur SIr....

But Can u tell me hw 2 reg. for CS??

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar

Originally posted by : Punit Tibrewal

its nt abt entrance or final test.................in both places u come out with a degree if u pass an exam........!!!!!!!!!!

dude ur talking abt CA exams pass results being 8-10%....consider this in IIT & MEdical entrance exams its much less than that....

how wud u take this..????

Sir I M Not talking about entrance results i m talking about final results .  What is  the passing results of any medical final year student and what is the passing final year student results in iit . And what is the passing results of C.A Final .Where student spoiled his 5 to 6 years .

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Rohit Jain

THanx.. Ankur SIr....

But Can u tell me hw 2 reg. for CS??

Visit www.icsi.edu.

Also find attached a useful file.

Attached File : 32 info about cs course.doc downloaded: 99 times

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

guys, lets see, a CA is a CA.

Its only in CA that even after such poor results, there is no decrease in the annual enrolements for the course.

Only CA insti.is dynamic enough to sign MOUs with international insti.

CS and CWA are difficult but in comparision to CA they hardly stand any where (Personal view)

CS gives result higher than Bihar's 12th std results.

Well its a CA whose sign can turn tales into truth.

If every tom d**k and harry wud go on becoming CA, then imagine the wrath of this nations economy.

Hence only about 2 lacs CAs in a country of 1 billion.

Even if institute tampers with the results, they have full right to do that.

Know of a system of 'PERCENTILE MARKING' followed by every elite organisation of the world, then why not our lovable insti.

There are many people who discourage others because of their failure.

If 92% finalists failed, atleat 8% passed; rite?

CA requires cent-perent devotion. even 99.99% devotion is less than what is required to pass CA.

Mind you once again, CA insti has a limition for the no. of extra courses that can be taken up by us.

En Fin, I would suggest Devote urself to CA and everything else will follow.

Till then Njoy.

Have Phun.

RADHE RADHE

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Replied 18 March 2010

Some of The person Just tampering my message . I said  first that C.A Final results is between 6-10 % . Some times more or less. So what is ICAI thinking about that 92% Student of  C.A Final  particulary those who belong to middle class  family and   not doing additional course .It is 100% that they belong to age group of 22 to 26. 

Replied 18 March 2010

It is 100% that during the tenure of  P1 TO Final they spend lots of money  in coching , Books etc.  What ICAI is giving security to pass that 92 % student in next Few attempt . .

Replied 18 March 2010

In Next attempt like MAY/NOV 2010  Lots of New Student Firstly give exam  And results again would be between 6-10%. So 90 % new Student  would be  Fail .  This Is consecutive Series  .oF C.A Final Exam .

Replied 18 March 2010

If u See that there are lots of student  Old and new  who failed Many Times.......After disappointed they will drop C.A Course .

What they will  achieve if they are not doing something additional. Because i donot think that  icai would take care of that failed student .

Replied 18 March 2010

And think Specailly those who belong to middle/ poor  class family.  And spend  time , money , Labour  etc.

Ankur A Mehta (CA) (375 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

HEY GUYS ........ WHATEVER HERE IS DISCUSSING IS VERY ILLOGICAL ......... THE MANIPULATION OF RESULTS IS A LOGIC BASED ACTION TAKEN BY INSTITUTE ........... IF ALL THE STUDENTS PASS THE EXAMS ..... THEN THINK WAT WILL BE THE REPUTATION OF CA .......... ALL CA WILL ROAM HERE N THERE FOR JOBS ..... CONDITION WILL GO DOWNWARD ...... ALWAYS INSTITUTE GIVES THEIR RESULTS ON THE BASIS OF DEMAND OF CA'S IN THE MARKET

IN MY VIEW ......... THERE IS NO COURSE WHICH WILL COMPETE CA COURSE ......... ITS A NICE COURSE

N.Harish Ballal (Articleship) (96 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear Ajay,

Do you posses any sound proof that the ICAI is manipulating the result ?

Replied 18 March 2010

Give Exam .And if u r lucky u will pass even ur paper was not so good . But if u r not lukcy then u will fail even u was expecting for rank.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: