Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 6

RIDHI (JOB) (413 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

hi although i m nt replying much of the post . but this one needed a much awaited reply from sum1 like me. i m a science student . i clerd pcc after a struggle i didnt gave upp this view stating that results are fixe are for losersss,... if u think u cant work for nething hard better b a rickshaw puller or even he works hard then ur stupid thoghtss so kindly never say attention wen u publish sch nuisance thought regrdss

Rohit Jain (PCC Article) (40 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

NICE   say........ridhi.....good luck

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hey.... why are you being so negetive about the course and making others feel the same.....

vaise bhi when anybody joins the course he or she clearly knows that the journey won't be easy for him...and if u plan urself from the very begining then clearing it in one go.....is not a difficult thing even the institute won't be able to stop you.....

and above all this is case in all the courses even in 12 th standerd boards some of the students fail,,  in graduation also there is no 100% results.........just the difference lies in the passing percentage that does'nt mean that manipulation is goin evrerywher........

CA being a throughly proffesional course even deservers such results otherwise it will be just common like mba and its value will decrease ......

further failures are stepping stones to sucess and myself expeinced this thing as i also cleared my pcc in 3 attempts.......and very much daring to go for final in one go.......

Last but not the Least I am proud upon myself that i am in this course........and will acheive my destination no matter how much hurdles comes in my way....

Rahul Agarwal (Future CA) (217 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Ajay man u r absolutely rite!!!!!!

D institute does manipulate results .....................

Infact I had my articleship before getting transfer under a council member.....................

So, I know very well they do such things ...........

par ab maidan mey kud gaye hai toh pith dikha kar bhag nahi sakte.......

!!!   KORBO LODBO JITBORE   !!!

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hello,

I think this is all crap and non- sense.. Ca institute is not asking you or forcing all to Join the Course. Even they are not asking to appear lifetime for Exams. Its upon the student's wish to continue or not.

And if they start giving the result of 90% for CA, than wat is the difference between a CA and B.com or M.com......

If you are termed as Professional than you should be distinguished from the other 90%. This creates the value.

And students please.... Concentrate in your studies rather than this negative thoughts of results and alll. If you are confident than you can make in 8% easily...

Jitender Garg (Article(FINAL YR Pass Out))   (863 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear Mr Ajay, i appreciate ur concern to save future of 92% of my friends. But i think their failure is result of their

negligence to some extent. I believe in just one thing “doing doing and doing” And plz do wat r u doing in such a way that success is only alternative left.

I know 90% students have been in failure list but plz look inside this 90% list.

Approx 35% of the students are not concentrate towards their study, they just pick up books 3 or 4 months before exams. All of their time is mainly for friends. They can live without books but not without mobile phone.

Approx 25%have not given both the groups papers after filling form for both group just because they think they r not prepare or some other reason.

Only 30% of the students which got failed due to their bad luck.

Friends I m not telling that u r careless about their Future. I just wan to say that we have to invest our 5 FULL years to get returns for our whole life.

Plz be serious for ur family because they have made lot of sacrifice for u n ur future.

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar
As U Know That C.A Results Depend Upon Economy. So Please donot waste ur valuable time in only this course because results are already Fixed. U Can See that Final results is near by 8 % . Every student know that lots of student of C.A in their nearby Who cannot complete This course and lost their valuable time . I Suggest to everyone that this is side course not full time . I have 6 friend who joined this course in 2006 and give up on 2010 due to they have failed in pcc many times . CPT results is always 30-40 % and their are lots of  private institute who reced money for preparing ipcc  but only some student are passing just about 10-20%  . I Know some  of student who faith on icai but failed due to manipulation of results and commit sucide . So Please be cautious .

Jitender Garg (Article(FINAL YR Pass Out))   (863 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Mr Ajay i shud not say, but plzzzzz don't divert mind of others students. 

I dont what is ur problem with ICAI but plz keep that side from future of thousands of students.

Gaurang Desai (CA FINAL & CS Inter Student)   (123 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

i think mr.ajay is right , there is vast diffrence in CA and CS result

CA Manoj Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (89 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear Ajay, as you suggest to do additinal courses along with CA but you know it takes a lot of time to complete the syllabus and so noone have time to go for others .

And if we make efforts without go for others then chances for being success becomes grow up ..

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear Friendz,

Chartered Accountant is an Professional Examination that requires Two things Hard Work + Luck

Failure is a part of an Professional Exams......So we have to concentrate on both the skills or i can say we have to improve our skill and knowledge about the course.....it is one of the highly qualified degree in India. I agree with Mr. Ajay as the manipulation of resultzz make student to reassess them into situatuion of what to do and how to do again?????

Many of my friendzzz after giving 3-4 attempts has quit C.A as their profession because the precious timing of their lyfff was being devastrated by the resultzzz......one of my friend got 148 in both groupzzz...dat menazz he was just short of 4 marks.....wat u'll say in this case dear ankur sir???????/ Is he was not eligible or something was wrong by the ICAI.....

well another thing i want to say tha i have already given 2 attempts bt m still trying to clear the course by studying whole night and dis is my dzire to become a professional Chartered Accountant and m also preaparing for C.S Enter in Dec. The students should opt. for back up courses to stop wastage of time.I am also duin hard work

! ques. i wanna ask ....if the passing % is 15 % out of 100....i.e 15 pass out of 100 students?????? do u think all the 85 candidates are dumb or dey do not studied??????? this is wrong.....this should be done against the student......

I know that C.A course needs patience but how much patience??????????

Lastly i want to conclude that Mr. Ajay has done a great job to post the reality topic and ankur sir...u rockkk and  ur suggestion and motivational thoughts are very help ful

BEst of luck

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Let me tell you a real incident.

My teacher who taught me in my CS inter in 2001 just cleared his CS final on 25th Feb 2010 few days back after giving 17 consecutive attempts. In 2001 he cleared his CS Inter. It took 9 years to clear his final. During his final CS courses got changed 3 times. We used to come from Deepak Gajrani CS Final classes and discuss the things with him later on. I cleared my CS Inter and Final very easily in front of him but he was still struggling in CS Final. But he was a fighter and never loses hope. I used to boost his confidence at every failure. It was just his bad luck as you can easily imagine his knowledge level.    

Few days back when he informed me it was like completion of my CS. I was so happy at that time. I think with positive thinking we can fight with any kind of situation. He is truly the best source of inspiration for me till date. One more thing from last 3 years he is working as an expert faculty in one of the reputed institute of Delhi.  

Best Regards

Let me tell you some of his scores. At that time in CS Final there were 2 groups. To clear one group 200 marks (50% as usual) were required.

He got 199, 198 initially. Other scores were 193, 191, and 188. It was really heart breaking. Later on marks brought down badly due to course change and down morale.

But.....

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

@ Ajay i was among the 92% student last time, but i know the way i prepared for my exams i deserved that only, one suggestion to all and you also that never try to learn the forward path from the failure when you are looking for success, just look at them and think that what they have done and then don't do that mistake....

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

To all person and member, everyone has to struggle in life where ever he or she is working, might be education and practical. But who is dreaming for success never look the workers of the company but to the CEO of that company as he wants to reach there. So dream for bigger and try to make it realty.

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Thanks all of U For giving such a wonderful reply. Friend this is  our forum cannot  we   discuss such topic .  It was just my view .

Wish u All the  best  for  Upcoming Examination.

bakul kapoor (student) (33 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

i agree with SHIVANG....

JUST PLSE CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro