Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 7

priyank (CA Final) (21 Points)
Replied 20 March 2010

Dear Ajay,

I think its ur anger which is coming out through this msg.. but kindly dnt demotivate other persons who are optimistic in their life as there is a saying Patience leads us to success... i also cleared  PCC in 3rd attempt but i never lost the hope, all my frnds got through before me.. Its competition and not our luck... Work hard and success will surely come..

Regards 

Mohammad Asad (ASSOCIATE) (21 Points)
Replied 06 April 2010

I just want to say that   "ALLAH NEVER DESTROY THE HARD WORK OF ANYONE"

So Keep hard working until you get success

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 13 April 2010

Dear Ajay, 

In my opinion, you are right. 

Many times majority is not correct and that is why majority of students fail in CA Examinations.

Although they try to do their best but according to the Institute something else is required which is hardly understood by the students specially in initial years of CA studies.  

I agree with you suggestion to do some more course with CA but here I wish to add that one should join other courses also if he/she has taste the  failure of at least 2 years or so. 

In my opinion; a personal guide is very helpful  to clear CA within a short span of time. From the above discussion; you proved that a person who is teaching 400 students has not yet passed CA. He is a good Coach but still unable to pass CA. Really very strange but unfortunate also. 

To get success in life and to get success in CA is altogether different. 

What you wish to do or what you want ? 

I don't think that to get success in life; CA qualification is a must. 

I think learning is a must to get success in life. 

Recently; one of my trainee who could not pass any group at all but he focused on learning accountancy only; is now well settled at L&T at Delhi with handsome package. Without any reference and on the basis of his skills; he got that job.

The views will be surely different because discussion is such.  

Although such types of discussions have been held many a times and so many stories are prevalent about CA profession hence the topic will remain interesting all the time. 

Students who have zeal to do CA only; should not take care of such posting because it will discourage them. But those who  wish to get job soon because of financial needs; surely think about additional course of CS etc. 

Thanks.

1 Like

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 13 April 2010

i agree with ajay but its icai internal matter of slashing of marks, many secrets which he done with the student results specially  ca final student

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

Thanks Surendra Sir

But ICAI President Should Think That if U R failing ur Student Who is in this course For more than 3 years  than what will be his Repotation In the Society.... Just think sir a student who regularly goes from his home nearabout 6 AM and Comeback nearabout 8 PM .. And After coming Home he / she studies till 12-2 Am.. And could not Pass his Exam what his/her parents say about hime/her...

Replied 14 April 2010

What his relative / neighbout say that u have lost  ur time in this course we have  already  said that  ICAI  only  give Membership to only some of its student..... As per my view

ICAI Council should make CPT Very Hard  like CAT Exam..... And pass majority of its existing Student who is in this course for more than 3 years.......

Replied 14 April 2010

What his relative / neighbout say that u have lost  ur time in this course we have  already  said that  ICAI  only  give Membership to only some of its student..... As per my view

ICAI Council should make CPT Very Hard  like CAT Exam..... And pass majority of its existing Student who is in this course for more than 3 years....... Otherwise noperson in India will keep faith on ICAI.............

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

Dear Ajay,  

The issue raised by you is very hot. In response to your following post: 

"For more than 3 years than what will be his reputation In the Society.... Just think sir a student who regularly goes from his home nearabout 6 AM and Comeback nearabout 8 PM .. And After coming Home he / she studies till 12-2 Am.. And could not Pass his Exam what his/her parents say about hime/her..."

First of all; tell me here how many students study for whole of the year ? They don't take regular studies because of time constraint. The factor of time constraint was not considered by most of them when they joined the course.   

Now world is becoming more and more competitive. In one of my article - ONE SHOT SUCCESS IN CA; I narrated the whole story in an interesting way.  For those who could not get success; I specially wrote -SECOND SHOT SUCCESS IN CA.

If someone is lacking to the RIGHT APPROACH TO QUALIFY then surely he should find another ways of making career.  What is wrong in that ?

See the live business example - 

"Even big business houses remain unsuccessful for a long period. Many Tata group companies are running into losses. Tata Tele is also not running into profits for which the management was sure when they commenced. See how many banks have failed in US whereas US is known for best management. "  

When these management may TAKE a wrong decision and they ruined huge economic wealth of the nation; then TUM KIS KHET KI MULI HO ? If someone thinks that it is not suitable to him; then surely he should search for another while continuing previous one.   But here this action may prove fatal - neither he will pass CA and nor he will pass another course because of time constraint again. 

In my opinon, those who continuously fail in CA exams need personal guidance of some expert.  Each student has some "unique" hidden deficiency which is required to be cured to qualify for CA.  

The reason of failure is not generalised one. I have noticed that despite one is very good in communication; cannot present the subject matter in an impressive manner. They fail. Others who seem below average; they pass. Most of the students and even their boss cannot understand how a below average looked student passed ? 

However one assurance is there -

"If the training part is strong one then I assure all that still there is a career. " How ?

Because many CA firms; specially in metro cities; wish to appoint such persons who will never leave the organisation. They pay handsome remuneration to them. One of my student who was just M.Com. with no qualification is right now appointed at one of best firm in Mumbai drawing a package of 6 lacs. Why ? Because he is having good exposure in accountancy.  

So those students can relax that their time has not wasted in toto..

Learning has more value than qualification.  

CONCLUSION : 

To make bright career with no qualification; the students have to search for right place AND zeal to learn something new everyday. Difficulties may be there also; but these are not over and above the labour which they tried to pass CA.

(The above statement is not for those who wish to qualify CA at any cost.  This statement is specially for those who wish to make career soon due to some constraints i.e. lack of time and requirement of money).

1 Like

Replied 15 April 2010

Dear Surendra Sir Ji

Yes u R right That Student Fail Due To Lack of   Something ON The Part Of Him .....  But Sir ICAI should Give Right To Its Student To Varify Its Answer Sheet .... If  C.A Exam Resutls Is  Correct...... Akhir Itna To Student  KO adhikar Hona hi Chaiya....

Replied 15 April 2010

And Sir Not Every C.A Firm is As well As Metro City....  I live In a small City  I  Know in My City what FCA Think About Its Articles.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro