Easy Office
Easy Office

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 3

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : CA Guy

I did not get your point !!!???
25000+ students appearing every year for CA professional examinations and you are just attached to figures and result percentages.
My friend, passing is not that important untill you succeed in practical life.
You pass any exam be it CAT, CA, or CS but ultimate goal is to earn good job and rewards.
That comes from hard work and killer spirit to move ahead in life.
Don't bother about passing %. You are spreading wrong message. Even CAT results are poor does that mean every one should just sit with Graduation and continue earning 5000-6000 bucks.
To take as a back up is also not good along with CA as the amount of energy and focus CA needs gets divided. Stay with CA and make most of your articleship and daily studies.
Atleast you will gain experience which is more than enough to earn a good life and if you succeed passing CA, there is no one luckier. :-)
No Institute or University can fail you, if you study well and impress the examiners by your knowledge.

Sir u r just in IPCC . Have Patience And meet me after 2 years  in this forum.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ajay kumar

Sir u r just in IPCC . Have Patience And meet me after 2 years  in this forum.

As you say Sir! :-)

Wish me luck...

1 Like

Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ramesh

@ ajay,

how much students appear for iim/iit/ibs exams and how much in CA, there is a big diff dude, then if there is 90% pass in CA what will b the value of CA certificate. But u are correct in one case if v have to get high salary v must add some more prof degrees.

V cant compare us with Btech bcz their average starting pay is 3 or 4 times higher than us, but what about individual practice they cant do that like us (only advantage).

U r sir . But i want to tell u that the main reason of increasing C.A Student is Private Institute Because they are spreading Rumour about C.A as a profession. In my City their are 5 C.A Private Institure where more than 4000 student studies ok All the faculty are their FCA/ACA. They are earning Lots of Money From Them . But when talk about results only 4 to 5 % their student are passing . And lots of them have drop or joined another course. And some of them are just giving exam again and again.

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

dude ur talking abt CA exams pass results being 8-10%....consider this in IIT & MEdical entrance exams its much less than that....

how wud u take this..????

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

To be frank>>  dont forget v have to compete with CAs not any others in future, so it will b an advantage to have some degrees and expce. And also to get high salaried jobs i think v have to do additional proff courses. So dont stuck with CA only for the whole life. If any one think in other way jst comment.

1 Like

Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : Punit Tibrewal

dude ur talking abt CA exams pass results being 8-10%....consider this in IIT & MEdical entrance exams its much less than that....

how wud u take this..????

Sir I M Not talking about entrance results i m talking about final results .  What is  the passing results of any medical final year student and what is the passing final year student results in iit . And what is the passing results of C.A Final .Where student spoiled his 5 to 6 years .

Replied 18 March 2010

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

But guys i think in other way because of the xams sorry not xams valuations are tight increases the demand of CA. 

Replied 18 March 2010

I just want to say one thing icai is not worrying its student of C.A  since 1 july 1949.

(Guest)

Hi Vasudevan..

I am restricting the point to focus only on CA because of the regulations on taking up other courses by ICAI. If we were permitted as earlier than there was no problem as regards to have something to support.

I am a student who only dreams to be a CA or CS if luck permits. For me passing CA is not as difficult as to maintain my self in this competition.

That's why  time has changed when we used to only dream of becoming CA. Today, you have to focus on personality and other factors that earn you a better place in the industry.

Why can't we think to brush up other important factors that is in demand rather just studying courses???

We can have Personality developments and learning better presentation skills as back up which will help in practicing CA better.

I have attended Orientation programme and was really a great learning experience. In fact, the trainers were MBA students who used to teach we CA students regarding Personality, GD and Professional behaviour for a perfect Professional attitude. Here, it is important to note that MBA's are also getting the place of what they are best.

As such, we have to understand that percentages and figures are far beyond than practical reality, nothing is uncertain and there is a long way to go.

vasudevan (.) (376 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hi CA guy...Keep the same spirit till you complete your CA....I am sure you will successfully complete the course...All the best.

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : vasudevan
Dear All,
Please be practical, rather than positive or negative. What I could interpret from Ajay's forum message is that all CA students should do some additional course as a backup and I could not find any wrong in that suggestion.

Its 100% true that hardwork fetches good result. I cannot comment on ICAI for fixing a pre-determined pass percentage, it may or may not be true.
But, being practical is also equally important. We should take conservative steps in the career of our life. The underlying point is not to ask CA students to quit CA because of the passing percentage or the level of difficulty of the course. The suggestion is that do some backup professional course (which is also permitted under ICAI regulations) so that in case becoming CA is postponed (because of failure in aggregate etc,)  one person would not get struck up in his/ her career.
All the best:-)

Totally agree with learned member.

There is no harm to join additional course. Thanks for the suggestion Ajay. Highlight this point more appropriately. Infact it is very essential and easy thing to achieve. CA is not a 20 hours study course. Anyone can easily manage other courses with CA or CS preparation.

All the Best

1 Like

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

agree wid ajay sir....there is no harm in keeping back up yar....

Sanjay Singh Rana (CA) (208 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

B+ sir :) we student knows what we are doing and what we want......

and will do anything thing for it ....

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

" There is no harm to join additional course " as said by Ankur Sir. Sir cud u please tell me d name of courses wiz can v do along wd CA. I m going 2 complete BCom (Honrs) Final year ds time. N PCC attempt (2nd group) is in May,10. Wat all members ova here suggest me to do after graduation ? Hoping for a sooner replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: