Easy Office
Easy Office

Articleship: Heaven or Hell.

Page no : 2

Sathyanarayana G (CA) (1121 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

You choose to become CA. Why think about hell or heaven. Accept your choice or curse your choice.

Originally posted by :Krish
" If the Service line in Articleship is same as what is done post qualification, then its decent. But invariably most people end up in a completely different service line compared to the one in their Aricleship. This is a waste of time.
3 years is way too long, and a huge waste of time.

"

ashwani garg (articale) (20 Points)

articalship is heven if you are doing it with enjoy.it is full of enjoy with final study. it is helpful for practical with study

abhijeet (Apprentice) (78 Points)

Articleship is the kingpin the CA course....... tats y CAs r prefered in all fields..... i believe because of the work experience we can flourish like anythiing... so articleship is d lifeline in CA..............n tis is our field wer we can play vid d clients..........  so i belive ariclesip is heaven...........

(Guest)
hi how you pass out examination

Parvathy (CA Final Student) (88 Points)

Articleship is a hell.. We can become a C.A. only after qualifyin the exams.. The articleship grabs the best part of day without givin space for studies..

It may prove good, If  ICAI treated "articleship" as one of the subjects n alloted marks..

Its a real hurdle especi. 4 CPT students with+2 background..

Since we have jus lost the cocoon protection of our schools.. n wen ther r no moderations 2 control raggings sections at firms.... things bcom more worse..

It'll be the real HELL, wen its not the C.A. who allots work to the juniors, n its here the seniors take roll. They make us do slavery.

A real HELL, wen the seniors complain abot our immaturity,.

N this is the main reason 4 adoptin dummy articleships.. atleast v can concentrate on our studies.

I'm jealous of u dummies..

Parvathy (CA Final Student) (88 Points)

It's really good for P2 passouts.. 

Its the fate of the client whose firm/company being handled by a +2 passout.

Articleship is marvelous way of applying our theoritical knowledge..

but one must be givn time for building up a theoritical base b4 doin practice..

I strongly believe articleship should start only after clearing PCC..

(Guest)

If you know the rules about CA act and your rights conferred, you can just avoid hell. If u are soft and ignorant it is hell. Else it is not hell. But is not heaven at any cost.

CA. O.P. Agarwalla (C.A.) (2916 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

It is neither a hell nor heaven. I will term it as a way to heaven (If heaven is successing of one's dream).

CHEZHIYAN (SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST)   (2517 Points)

ITS Definetly a HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooja Chopda (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (931 Points)

I believe that to achieve something one has to slog. That is why articleship training is important. But some CAs really do suck out their articles. They are just unreasonable...they don't train the articles..but use them like bandhwa majdoor.

(Guest)

my dear friend!.A Chartered Accountant is expected to be a professional. A true professional within "U" comes out only when you tackle the most toughest circumstances which "U" call it a HELL, but a professional student calls it a CHALLENGE.If U cannot handle these challenges while you are a student how do expect to get used to them when you become a CA!

Note that if you are able to face 3-4 y of articleship with courage "it is only 2 years of rigorous torture in  the HELL", but in the earth "as long as u live in is going to be a torture.-A CA STUDENT

(Guest)

Dear friend! A CA is a professional. A true professional within us come out only when we handle the toughest circumstances smartly and that is what is expected of us.Otherwise we are not fit to be called as a" CA".

REMEMBER that if 3-4y of our articles are not successful enough "it is only 2 y of rigorous torture in the HELL, but on the EARTH ,as long as you live in, is going to be a torture.

that perhaps suggests U how imp articleship is ,for a CA student!

sunil kumar (student) (22 Points)

articleship depends on both chartered & Article. If article want to get training & chartered is ready to train him just like friends, it will prove to be heaven. otherwise, it is hell even if there is a little fault from any side whether it is trainee or chartered. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Parvathy
" Articleship is a hell.. We can become a C.A. only after qualifyin the exams.. The articleship grabs the best part of day without givin space for studies..
It may prove good, If  ICAI treated "articleship" as one of the subjects n alloted marks..
Its a real hurdle especi. 4 CPT students with+2 background..
Since we have jus lost the cocoon protection of our schools.. n wen ther r no moderations 2 control raggings sections at firms.... things bcom more worse..
It'll be the real HELL, wen its not the C.A. who allots work to the juniors, n its here the seniors take roll. They make us do slavery.
A real HELL, wen the seniors complain abot our immaturity,.
N this is the main reason 4 adoptin dummy articleships.. atleast v can concentrate on our studies.
I'm jea hai this is really hell they will harass us. There should be Student union or saperate board for all articles problems. Simply they well blame us. Please some make a student union.

Yahoo (13 Points)

first of all, articleship of 3.5 yrs is too long. It should be curtailed to 1.5 yrs (like of CS)

secondly, it depends on your CA and his level of understanding(his emotions with students). . Most of CAs are selfish and only think about his money and income. They don't grant enough leaves for exam prep; (a known article of my office building was even threatened not to be given articleship completion; rather he will give extension; i will use all my influence in icai and won't let you practise" he said. His exams are in this Nov(CA final)

Students should concentrate on his study and then articleship; or else he will become merely an accountant and not an CA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: