Easy Office
Easy Office

Articleship: Heaven or Hell.

Page no : 3
(Guest)

CA without articleship is any other graduation. Dummy articleship is learning swimmig by reading the book. So no pain no gain.

kalpana hegde (chartered accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

I think what you are telling is corect in one way,

They will give only auditing and that is only tick the books nothing else,  really bad, Senior people  will not discuss anything , they will  act as boss

Rishubh Mathur (Analyst -Taxation) (442 Points)
Replied 25 September 2008

no matter how much we may curse this 3 -yr hell, whatever we may call it, u need to keep onje thing in mind, this is what makes this profession so respected....so elite.

a CA is capable of being productive on his work right from day 1.....

pooni (C.A STUDENT) (46 Points)
Replied 25 September 2008

ARTICALSHIP IS HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!   I HATE DUMMIES BECAUSE B'CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY KIND OF PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE . REALLY I M VERY LUCKY B'CAUSE I M PROUD OF HAVING A NICE OFFICE. EVEN I HAVE DECIDED THAT I M NOT GOING TO MARRY WITH  A PERSON WHO HAD DONE HIS ARTICALSHIP "DUMMY"

kirthi (student) (88 Points)
Replied 04 October 2008

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. AFTER A LONG DAY YOU CANNOT EVEN DREAM TO READ IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOUR CONTRACTED SLAVERY,

(Guest)

3 1/2 years articleship for cpt students is utter waste........... since we are from +2 background unable to comprehend the working environment........... my view regarding this issue to have a scheme of articles after completing pcc so that the level of understanding can be even more greater...........

RAJAN CHAVAN (PGDFM) (253 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

Originally posted by :Parvathy
" It's really good for P2 passouts.. 
Its the fate of the client whose firm/company being handled by a +2 passout.
Articleship is marvelous way of applying our theoritical knowledge..
but one must be givn time for building up a theoritical base b4 doin practice..
I strongly believe articleship should start only after clearing PCC..
"

hiii...friends..

it is really good to say that articleship period are fruitfull....when we we have it under a small and medium size  firm where we can get the client case and work independently...

regards

rajan chavan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: