Easy Office
Easy Office

Anybody who have more than one profile at CCI

Page no : 3

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Well said

(Guest)

Hmmmm.......You are right boss :) Now there is a new facility exist on CAclub that when a member has more than 1 id and when he / she tries to give thanks to his / her other profile, then he / she cannot give more than 2,3 thanks. After giving 2,3 thanks on his / her other profile, CAclub server automatically identifies that member is trying to increase thanks and points and after that he / she cannot give a thank to his / her other profile. You can try this for yourself also.

1 Like

(Guest)

For example, I cant give thank to me in this forum. This trick to create more than 1 profile to increase thanks and points is not working now. So dont worry :)

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

This is my second id..nw i didnt even remeber username and password of this id.so not able to delete it nw.so i request Admin to delete this id.but my intension was never wrong..all of u can see i never gave even a single thanks to me from this id..

Gaurav sharma.

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Originally posted by : VIKAS GUPTA

This is my second id..nw i didnt even remeber username and password of this id.so not able to delete it nw.so i request Admin to delete this id.but my intension was never wrong..all of u can see i never gave even a single thanks to me from this id..

Gaurav sharma.

Well done....Other members having more than 1 id are also requested to follow this example and surender their other fake ID's.

Regards

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

"I request those CCItes to contribute there best as always and appeal to remove there duplicate profile created whether by ignorance, missing passwords, undue reasons or by any cause."

Very Well said Sir.Right post at  Right  time Sir.

THANKS.

(Guest)

Very Great initiative sir.

Yes Some people creating fake id's and some what creating disturbance to other CCItes.. Especially in case of Girls it may definitely a problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

CCI is not  creat for entertainment but its main objective is knowledge. please be honest....  and take adventage of it.

(Guest)

well said sir - - - - ---

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: