Easy Office
Easy Office

Anybody who have more than one profile at CCI

Page no : 2

soni chauhan (Service) (670 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Very true message ..........almost all memeber should agree with this (those have single ID)

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Good and nice effort ....For securing points or gestures single point also work

(Guest)
Originally posted by : R.G.Ayyswariya

Well said sir

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Originally posted by : CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

TO,
ANYBODY WHO HAVE MORE THAN ONE PROFILE AT CCI
Dear CCItes,
The motto to join CCI should be to gain or share the knowledge, which can be done with the help of single profile also.
For the persons, who want to gain points (one of the reality), single profile helps to gain more points and "thanks" gesture.
However, ADmin and back-end team has knowledge of the duplicate profiles with the help of tech-tools and observations.
I request those CCItes to contribute there best as always and appeal to remove there duplicate profile created whether by ignorance, missing passwords, undue reasons or by any cause.
Be the best not the rest !
Yours in service,
DM

Fully agree and i urge all CCItes to cooperate and maintain the professionalism.

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Very well said sir.

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Very well said sir

.If one Shares much of his knowledge in CCI, obviously they would end up with high points. And i strongly feel that sharing our knowledge should be our primary objective. Incidentally we would end up with points.

Raghunath Prasad (WORKING) (385 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Yes you are right. Nobody has double, triple id on CCI.

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Thanx dashrath sir  4 sharing this in the forum.........

1 Like

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Originally posted by : Raghunath Prasad

Unfortunately several hundreds of fake IDs exist. jst look at the Member Strength. (Member Strength 470233 and growing..). Do all the 4lac 70000 people participate in the club? NO. hence a huge no. of fake IDs exist.

Last year, me & koolleo87 had uncovered a person who had asked his friends to give around 100 thanks on his profile. So these types of people do exist & we will hv to live with the fact.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Originally posted by : JeeT B.

Last year, me & koolleo87 had uncovered a person who had asked his friends to give around 100 thanks on his profile. So these types of people do exist & we will hv to live with the fact.

Jeet if am not wrong---his name was prateek...with 2 of his friends....at that time i was a fresher here !!!

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Originally posted by : JeeT B.

Originally posted by : Raghunath Prasad

Unfortunately several hundreds of fake IDs exist. jst look at the Member Strength. (Member Strength 470233 and growing..). Do all the 4lac 70000 people participate in the club? NO. hence a huge no. of fake IDs exist.

Dear CCItes,

I don't think that motto to join caclub can be achieved by creating fake profile(s)... ya, it can happen that he/she (who has more than one profile) may reach his/her unprofessional motto. But at the same time, because of his/her concentration on the said unprofessional motto, he/she will loose his/her professional motto to gain/share the knowledge (All CCItes) and to clear the CA/CS/ICWA (students).

One more noticable point which all CCItes should observe: who are the main persons in caclub to whom more than 70% CCItes, know by name only and more than 50% active members have regards for them? you will get 20-30 names like Ankur Sir, Balu... and many (As list may differ from person to person, I should not give my list). The question is, WHAT THEY DID FOR CACLUB? and the answer: They have contributed professionally.

Dear Bros and Sisters, 

I thanks you all for the positive comments above and afterwards, and appeal again to all my professional souls who, by whatever mean, will fully or otherwise, have more than one CCI Id,  to please keep a single (Highly used and active ID) Identity only.

I also request you all CCItes to use a professional avatar for your profile, if not willing to use your own photo. Definition can't be described for professional and you should draw your own lines of professionalism. Its just you think, is good for a CA professionals.

Don't just test, keep behind rest, All the best, 

Yours in service,

DM

4 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Yes,I Agree To to Sir DM.

This is Professional Platform .

So Please Any One Have Profile More Than One Please Inform Same to Admin .

I Think  Point Gaining & Rumour , Gossip May Be Only Reason Why People Creating Fake Profiles.

I Had Never Ever Wish To Secure Points or Any Think Though I am The Member of This Site Since More Than 3 Years, I Also Ask to  My Many Friends & Collegues to Join This Site. & Many From Them Joined also.One From My MAIL ID also.

I Just Concentrate Only To Gain Knowledge & Share Knowledge.

So Please " BE PROFESSIONAL & MAINTAIN PROFESSIONALISM"

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

Thanx dashrath sir  4 sharing this in the forum.........

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

goooooooooooood initiative ji

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 14 December 2010

Thank you sir for this post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: