EASYOFFICE

ADMIN must take action

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Mr Anand , with due respect to u, No one sell her reputation like that on such platform. she has a problem , which she has boldly said to every1 so tat appropriate action ca be taken

(Guest)

hii Faiz Ahmed

abhi kuchh nahi kiya

bas advice ke liye hi to post kiya....

(Guest)

FOR UR KIND INFORMATION A GENUINE MALE WILL NOT HAVE ALL FRIENDS AS FEMALE MEMBERS. THAT NIKHIL IS PLAYING HERE WITH MANY GIRLS. KINDLY CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE.  NO FORUM MSGS, NOTHING RELATING TO STUDIES.....

(Guest)

saritha sister if u r living in chennai, i can help u out in legal proceedings if u r ready.

CA Anand Oberoi (Chartered Accountant) (296 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

hmmm... i think you are right Faiz. i have visited nikhil's profile and noticed what you are trying to say. his profile is fake. no doubt that he can send such vulgar PM's to anyone without hesitation.

2 Like

(Guest)

k Anand sir, its nice tat u hv visited Nikhil profile. we can easily track him. saritha sister has to initiate such complain against nikhil. We will surely support her.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Faiz Ahmed
" saritha sister if u r living in chennai, i can help u out in legal proceedings if u r ready. "

Thanx for the offer sir......................but remember one thing she is scared...........she dont want to invlove in police case.........

Mohd Javed Khan (CA FINAL) (622 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

its a really shame man nikhil you are really cheap man shame on you you are professional yaar its a joke you have nomanners & no respect fo women yaar . you have acheap mantality 

really cheap man. admin plzzz delete his account & take legal procedings agianst him . 
1 Like

(Guest)

my sincere advice to CAclubindia admin. the feature of PM should be removed immediately. that is not a good feature. we  all r on a forum to discuss some useful things. let every1 be benifitted by useful things. why features like PM? if this is done , crazy creatures like NIkhil will fear to do that...

Replied 12 December 2009

raza bhai thik kah rahe ho par yaar aise cheap bande ko sabak to sikhna hi hoga na yaar its really cheap shame on you

(Guest)

Mr. Raza, y to fear ? we r here... that Nikhil cant do anything. If Saritha sister is in chennai, tell me i l arrange everythng bt be quick... An action can be taken only with the consent of the victim. Hope u understood

CA Anand Oberoi (Chartered Accountant) (296 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

atleast add a'report abuse' button in every profile so we can report against such losers immediately to admin.

(Guest)
" k Anand sir, its nice tat u hv visited Nikhil profile. we can easily track him. saritha sister has to initiate such complain against nikhil. We will surely support her. "

Even Saritha has mention that only girls are in his frnd list.....................he is only for fun

Replied 12 December 2009

" Mr. Raza, y to fear ? we r here... that Nikhil cant do anything. If Saritha sister is in chennai, tell me i l arrange everythng bt be quick... An action can be taken only with the consent of the victim. Hope u understood

"

ya sir i will completely agree with you sir complaint yaar

Admin (CCI Team) (12880 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Appropriate action is being taken against the user.

12 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro