Easy Office
Easy Office

A/C NOV09 FINAL PAPER - REALLY UNPREDICTABLE..!!!

Page no : 4

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"    That's what CA Exams are all about.

CA Parth Shah (Chartered Accountant) (369 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

Yes.. holding's 20 marks question was seen never before. But we can expect at least such toughness in Final's examination.
1 Like

(Guest)

the question on AS 11 is very simple and straight forward and is based on the recent amendment vide notification no GSR 225(E) and the exact problem given in the question paper is given as a solved example in FAQ on notification - If students have not studied the recent amendment and the FAQ thereon - they dont deserve to pass anyway...

(Guest)

overall the question paper seems to be fairly reasonable - the question on leasing, fund accounting, employee benefits and accounting standards (including the one on AS 11) on which i have posted a comment earlier are fairly run of the mill standard questions. I see a lot of students complaining that the paper was tough.. there have been tougher paper than these in the past...this is the least you can expect in a CA FINAL EXAMINATION

rajiv bhasin (Self Employed) (109 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

the paper was much easier compared to june 2009...wen d whole paper was filled wid guidance notes and accounting standards..which ca insti has nvr done b4...dis time d paper was nt unprecditable....d level was moderate nt tough...questions wer frm d past papers and recent amendments.....students jus panic in d xam hall wch makers d paper tough......it was a moderate paper....and insti has nt done wrng in setting such paper....paper was nt unpredictable....

study hard....dn skip ne topic....giv d paper strategically and stop complaining abt d insti....u r writing CA Final nt nursery xams...so expect d toughness and surprises in d paper....dats d beauty of CA Final xam....otherwise...every tom d**k harry vil bcum a chartered accountant....

all d best for ur next xam...study well...and dn think wot happen in the past...

CA. Pashupati Jha (Chartered Accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

In CA-FINAL level one must attempt all the question on the time allocated to each question. no matter whether one can finish the answer in due time as step marking over there.

However everybody must think about upcoming papers.

All the best!!!

vIJAY (ARTICALS) (50 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

thnks for the paper

Nitin Agarwal (articl) (22 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

I hd given my first attempt in June 2009 and got cleared. thnx GOD its June 2009 and not

NOV. 2009.   Thts all I wanna 2 convey

Harish (Managing Partner) (67 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

paper was awsome showing the colours of all the seasons......................

thanx god it was not my attempt

best of all to all having the attempt

chetan agrawal (no) (37 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

it was more that 4 hrs paper. i hope i cld get 40 marks.

CA.B.Mahitha. ( CWA, CA) (142 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

I hope I could get 40 - 45 marks only very tough paper

Aditya (C.S, CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 01 December 2009

50 marks was almost impossible to answe.    toughest paper in history

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: