Easy Office
Easy Office

A/C NOV09 FINAL PAPER - REALLY UNPREDICTABLE..!!!

Page no : 3

mohd hasan (student) (23 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

ya there is no doubt paper was tough.in compare to earlier a\c paper...bt i thing v can expect tat just like tis paper due 2 d institute announcement.......in my openion institute did nt to pass us.....its totally depends on our capability...we should devolped conceptual clarity rather tan mug up...coz inst....aim  r8 nw to check how d student is practicaly strong or not....it doesnt matter u did practically work or not 4 d angel of xm....bt if u hve concptual clarity u  can handle all type of paper.....and best 2 best wisher friend 4 upcming xm...

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :sourabh jain
" thx sushil for your valuable comment it will help the students in planning hw to attempt the paper........i think most of the students have no plan to attempt the paper before going into exam hall ...they should think atleast once about it... "

Don't make such general remarks on CA Students yaar... After all they have come here after passing PE 2 and articleship.... Why people shy from accepting the fact that the paper was tough...!!

ganesh bhandari (B.Com Final C.A. Final CS Article Clerk )   (239 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

thank you people for making aware the students of next attempts to come..

and best of luck for the students writing their exam now..

D i VV ya (Article and CA Finalist)   (44 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

question paper difficult means

correction may go easy

hope d best guys

plz do not leave hopes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Yes dear, students have come here after clearing P.E.-II and articleship but we cannot compare P.E.-II with CA Final..............how can you predict CA Final paper yaar.........can you predict CAT (Common Admission Test), these are the tougest exams....you have to be conceptually clear.......paper was tough.......but no doubt it was crackable by selecting the proper questions.

There is far difference between CA Final and P.E.-II, very few rankers of P.E.-II / PCC gets rank in CA Final and if you will look there are students who clear P.E.-II in 1st attempt but takes so many attempt to clear Final and those who took many attempts in P.E.-II gets CA Final in 1st attempt, there are students who get rank in Final. There is no comparison of P.E.-II / PCC with CA FINAL.

If you will ask any professor of CA Final that it was out of syllabus, he / she will say that how can CA Final student expect the same question of class notes / module / compilation in exam but no doubt they will prove that concept was same as it was taught in the class.

ICAI has clearly announced that they expect EXPERT level knowledge means we should know how to apply the learned concepts, we cannot expect the same questions which we have studied in the CA Final exam.

Agreed paper was tough but it was crackable!!

Best of luck!!

CS RAJ PALIWAL (CS CA(finalist) CWA(inter))   (42 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

paper was not easy but it doesnt mean that it was tough, each paper has mix parts of easyness, toughness & midium also. so you should try to take advantages of easyness, midium level afterthat to get something from tough also. i think you all got what i mean.

ALL THE BEST

Ruchita Gupta (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

paper was easy for those who had their basics clear. AS 11 was really bad.. and Amalgamation was the worst, they hadnt even given the balance sheets of the amalgamating co. Can sombody tell me how were we supposed to prepare Big Ltd.'s Balance Sheet?

Ruchita Gupta (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

:-(

hope mafa goes well

CA Gaurav Jain (Charterted Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

From Know I am gtng afrd after looking this paper....guys jst u should ask to uttam ji that what he wants to do?

CA Anil Sevlani (Partner at Agrawal Jain & Co)   (39 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

in my point veiw Q.2 was difficult but all other is not new. its normal practise of institute and nothing new yar!!!!! 

(Guest)

hey

Originally posted by :Ruchita Gupta
" paper was easy for those who had their basics clear. AS 11 was really bad.. and Amalgamation was the worst, they hadnt even given the balance sheets of the amalgamating co. Can sombody tell me how were we supposed to prepare Big Ltd.'s Balance Sheet? "

hey come on here BIG LTD is INVESTMENT CO. 

SMALL ltd & LITLLE LTD were not Liquidated..

so  B/S of BIG LTD contains.....

ASSESTS side INVESTEMENT A/C's

in  Liabilities side eq. capital & debentures bank o.d. etc..................

nitin arora (CA Final Student) (34 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

rightly said bharat..............................Big Ltd. ws an investment  company...........and the treatment shud be done.....as u mentioned..........bt on d point of view...of the querier....who asked dis question....d chances r very much llikely....ki at one instance...u feel...how to prepare...the balance sheet wen no info is given........

and dat is just because .......we panic......at the examination hall.......

so guys......i will just say.....ki paper.was nt dat tough apart from....question on AS 11....its just because we get panic...and a tricky question....seems to be...tough......first two questions were tricky....bt wid a stable state of mind it can b easilly dealt wid>>>  if not 100% den at least 80 %....can be dealt...wid........

so dont panic stay kewl........and ul do better...

all d best for MAFA

S ANANDHI (ASST MANAGER) (34 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

The Accounts Paper was actually easy, though the questions looked a bit tricky.  The paper proved that we had to study every thing as almost all the questions were within the syllabus prescribed by the Institutute.  If u had studied well, u could have scored good marks in the paper.

1 Like

Rakesh Bansal (CA) (75 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

hiii ya it was very lengnthy paper..and if we cpmpare it with previous 3-5  attempts thn it is realyy difficult paper....

ALL GUD LUK... TO ALL STUDENT S

CA Rahul Ranjan (Proprietor) (119 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Easy but lengthy

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: