Easy Office
Easy Office

A/C NOV09 FINAL PAPER - REALLY UNPREDICTABLE..!!!

Page no : 2

shekhar (-) (49 Points)
Replied 05 November 2009

and u writing your teachers name as makkar and not like makkar sir

u know how many students got rank because of his guidance makkar sir notes are the best if u study them by heart

dude i dont wanna offend you but always remember IF YOU RESPECT YOUR TEACHER YOU GET A SQUARE ( MATHEMATICAL) AND IF YOU DNT U GET A SQUARE ROOT

BEST OF LUCK FOR MAFA

K.S.Sailendranath (Chartered Accountant) (232 Points)
Replied 05 November 2009

forget today' s exam

face  other one for scoring

PILLAIS KERALA

sunil (Articled Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

wasn't a great paper..level: Moderate

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

friends don't  be afraid by looking the question paper.... just attack it..... by using common sense and wat ever you studied.....

ALL THE BEST..............

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

friends, don't  be afraid by looking the question paper.... just attack it..... by using common sense and wat ever you studied.....

ALL THE BEST..............

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Why they are like this.... is that much standards and ethis are being practicted by practing CAs or members in Industry... They are showing all these only with students community and not with Govt or any other regulatory authority... Can ICAI tell how many of its suggestions are taken care of Fin minstry on recent IT Code...  

a foolish can be a student of ICAI

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Really Shekar, i agree with u , why they click to teachers. i think if u study by heart , no teacher is bad, whether Makkar sir, Jindal sir or sharma sir. U know well when our coaching ends we all little bit pursuing their books to get more clarity. i studies from makkar sir coaching and got 68 marks in accounts but its not means that all others teacher are bad, I respect all the teachers becoz i also remember their books. I in general, u may find that questions are same in  all books 

this is bad to pinch any teacher

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Really its above average paper but not a Tough.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :shilpi gupta
"  paper mujhe he tough laga ya sach mein tough tha... hum logon k pass hone ki umeed hai??? "

marking easy hogi.

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

we should be tough

Nitin (Jr. ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (147 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Paper is never tough or easy but it depends on one's preparation.

We should not blame any teacher as all teachers' material is more or less same.

It is professional course and no one can be considered to be dependent on coaching teacher.

Always remember -:

"if something is difficult it doesn't mean that you should not try,

It means you should just try HARDER"

Prepare for the next paper.

Best of Luck

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

CA FINAL tests the patience of the students.............Biggest mistake most of the student might have done is that they looked at Q.No.1 (CFS) and Q.No.2(AS-14) comprising 40 Marks.

When ICAI (or any institute) sets paper......then of course it is crackable.........selection of Questions was very important in the exam hall..........look below......

Q.No.3(a) - 10 marks

Q.No.5(a) - 8 marks

Q.No.5(b) - 8 marks

Q.No.6 - 16 marks

---------------------------

Total = 42 marks

===============

These questions were easily crackable.......you cannot expect more easy than these questions in CA FINAL!!

One who did these 42 MARKS well could hav struggle for remaining 58 marks and would atleast fetch 10/58 and would get thru by scoring atleast 50-55 marks in this paper.

How you manage in exam hall, is very important when you are appearing for one of the toughest exam in India.............pls don't blame any teacher or institute.

Right attitude is important!!

Prepare well for next paper i.e. MAFA and have faith in GOD, be cool in exam hall........choose your questions as given below:

1st attempt - Mergers & Aquisition / COC

2nd - Forex Management

3rd - Portfolio Management

go is this order and you should attempt CAPITAL BUDGETING at Last..........don't look at Q.No. first.

Best of Luck!!

shilpi gupta (n.a.) (46 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

may ur words come true

Originally posted by : CA.CS. Ravi sisodia

"

Originally posted by :shilpi gupta

"

paper mujhe he tough laga ya sach mein tough tha... hum logon k pass hone ki umeed hai???

"

marking easy hogi.
"

rajiv bhasin (Self Employed) (109 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

I agree..no there is no point in blaming the teacher...all r one and d same...it is we who have to put our own effort and labour to clear one of the toughest exam in this world.....Do not loose your patient...and giv the xam calmly...and without ne tension....often in tension we dn even attempt the easiest portion of the paper and den blame teacher or the institute....the paper will b standard as you guys are writing CA Final whihc is not a joke and cannot be made predictable....

i always say from the very beginning is all u need a strategy to clear the exam.....dn loose ur nerve while giving the paper....

whenever u get a paper...1 browse it for the next 10 minutes...der is no harm in spending 10 minutes out of 180 minutes in browsing the paper...believe me it will make wonders...dn wry dat u will nt b able to attend 100 marks paper....keep in mind a simple strategy that u hav to attend 80% of the paper with 60% accuracy...and u r thrugh....

Browse the whole paper for the 1st 10 mins with patience and calmness and u will easily find easier question to crack...dn get nervous if u come across a tough question....believe me der will b easier question set by the instute wch will fetch u marks dat will help u to pass.....

go and giv xam as u hav nuthing to loose....all d best and believe in god and urself....

CA.Sourabh jain (chartered accountant) (71 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

thx sushil for your valuable comment it will help the students in planning hw to attempt the paper........i think most of the students have no plan to attempt the paper before going into exam hall ...they should think atleast once about it...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: