EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

You can crack the CA final exam in the tougest scenario.. Dont miss it

Page no : 2

Suma (Final Student) (21 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Thank you sir..really motivational article...now i believe i can crack CA exam too....

RICHA SHARMA (CA ) (202 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Hallo Sir,

what ever u have wrote is word by word very true.......n i have cleared my ca final exam by applying this strategy only..i got AIR 41 rank in ca PE-II but this time my result is too good n also very surprising for my friends as i got AIR 13 rank n this was possible only by following your strategy......

so all the students plz start focusing on the concept building instead of cramming n study like u r reading it for a practical application and not for clearing the exam......u wll automatically clear the exam................

best of luck to all!!

3 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Great posting Dear Vivek

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Originally posted by : RICHA SHARMA
 Hallo Sir,
what ever u have wrote is word by word very true.......n i have cleared my ca final exam by applying this strategy only..i got AIR 41 rank in ca PE-II but this time my result is too good n also very surprising for my friends as i got AIR 13 rank n this was possible only by following your strategy......
so all the students plz start focusing on the concept building instead of cramming n study like u r reading it for a practical application and not for clearing the exam......u wll automatically clear the exam................
best of luck to all!!

Dear Students please read the comment written by All India 13th Rank holder in CA final....

Every body advised to do correction in grass root level and clear the exam

MAHESH MORE (SERVICE) (28 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Hello sir..

wotevr u told i agree with u...!! about efforts..n smart work.

but i strongly feel that thr has to b an manipulation in result system.

i faid in audit ..got so much lesser marks

n m confidend abt such manipulation

those student even not abt to write english properly r clearg finals.

n those r frm particular cast...i wont used tht..here..

coz i dont wnt to blame any cast..or community.

i js blamed result system.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTION.

REGARDS,

MAHESH

Replied 24 January 2010

Dear Mahesh,

Is there any manipulation  of results on the basis of Religion or Cast system...

Did you belive that merely belonging to a particular caste you can fetch good result?

Please comment and share your views...

DIPTAJIT MUKHERJEE (COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT)   (93 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

THANKS A LOT  SIR............................ IT IS VERY INSPIRING...............

Vikas Kumar Gupta (Student IPCC) (408 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Dear, as we can not change ICAI's exam pattern , so we have to change our self.

Replied 24 January 2010

Originally posted by : Vikas Kumar Gupta
Dear, as we can not change ICAI's exam pattern , so we have to change our self.

Dear Vikas

you got the point.....good ...

Santosh Kumar (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Good Evening Sir,

Obviously, the matter is really very helpful perhaps i got confuse when i started reading from initial notes to till end. plz don't mind if it has been indexed it will be more useful

Replied 24 January 2010

Originally posted by : Santosch Kumar
Good Evening Sir,
Obviously, the matter is really very helpful perhaps i got confuse when i started reading from initial notes to till end. plz don't mind if it has been indexed it will be more useful

Thank you for  your suggession for improvement

CA Swapnil (job ) (1205 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

scientific analysis done by him...methodical approach helps to remove doubts...i have been a big admirer of his contribution...it will help to clear the negativity & fear in the minds of students. repetitive reading of his reading recommended....hats off to you !!!!!!!!!

Replied 24 January 2010

Originally posted by : Swapnil Shah ( pune)
scientific analysis done by him...methodical approach helps to remove doubts...i have been a big admirer of his contribution...it will help to clear the negativity & fear in the minds of students. repetitive reading of his reading recommended....hats off to you !!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much Mr swapnil...

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

sir plz suggest me which book is good for idt

Vikas Kumar Gupta (Student IPCC) (408 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

CA course is joined by only those persons who really want to be a CA. As you can see what happen in others, Some one says I joined MBA because it is in demand, I joined BE because my father told me, I joined B. Com, B. Sc because my friends joined it.

The words given by you is really fitted in today's situation .At what point students are wrong, you are clearing it point by point wise. Your article is more and very near to Average students. Your article really warned to those student who think that “ If you wanna to be a CA then you have to join a Coaching for all subjects”

So sir if students really want to be a CA, then the have to go through ICAI's path & pattern and they have to do such a hard work what a ICAI exam paper want.

Sir do you know that why ICAI's questions are tough? I think it is tough so that only those parson can clear it who are a hard worker , because it is a quality what ICAI want that is should be in Indian CA.

Sir at last your article truly guide us in right way.

Than you

Vikas

Chhattisgarh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: