EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

You can crack the CA final exam in the tougest scenario.. Dont miss it

Page no : 4

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

HAI,
 ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS OF CA’S. I AM VERY VERY OLD STUDENT ( PASSED MY IST GROUP –FINAL-IN NOV 1992) OF THIS REPUTED INSTITUTE AND COULD NOT ATTEMPT EXAMS DUE TO MY JOBS AND CAREER PROBLEMS AND I HAD ATTEMPTED SERIOUSLY FROM NOVE09 AND FOUND A SEA CHANGE IN STUDY PATTERN AND EVALUATION SYSTEM OF CA INSTITUTE . I CAN SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING TIPS FOR MY SELF AND ALL ASPIRANTS OF CA’S.

v     For Cost and Accounts. Lots of practice of all important topics . At least seven times for a whole chapter until u r not able to understand a questions just at glance and a quick frame in your mind 4 answer. Pl makes a notes for theory portion also and do not miss it please.
v      
v     For theory you must read your subjects first time like a novel and second time point out for important topics of the chapter and third time like a expert for bullet point of the most important . Fourth time u must be able to conceptualize the chapter and its contents by just overlooking any chapter.
v      
v      FOR EXAM TIME  pl make a very brief handouts for just quick review. most important point -u must discuss orally with your friend important topics just at ease with handouts. it will give you permanent memory.
v      
v     i am 100 % sure you must get success. Believe in you and have positive attitude always.
v      
v     More over remember Success do not have any shortcuts , ITS HAS ALWAYS A LONG WAY.
v      
v     Thanks  n best of luck  for MAY 10 EXAMS.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Originally posted by : DEV007

HAI,
 ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS OF CA’S. I AM VERY VERY OLD STUDENT ( PASSED MY IST GROUP –FINAL-IN NOV 1992) OF THIS REPUTED INSTITUTE AND COULD NOT ATTEMPT EXAMS DUE TO MY JOBS AND CAREER PROBLEMS AND I HAD ATTEMPTED SERIOUSLY FROM NOVE09 AND FOUND A SEA CHANGE IN STUDY PATTERN AND EVALUATION SYSTEM OF CA INSTITUTE . I CAN SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING TIPS FOR MY SELF AND ALL ASPIRANTS OF CA’S.

v     For Cost and Accounts. Lots of practice of all important topics . At least seven times for a whole chapter until u r not able to understand a questions just at glance and a quick frame in your mind 4 answer. Pl makes a notes for theory portion also and do not miss it please.
v      
v     For theory you must read your subjects first time like a novel and second time point out for important topics of the chapter and third time like a expert for bullet point of the most important . Fourth time u must be able to conceptualize the chapter and its contents by just overlooking any chapter.
v      
v      FOR EXAM TIME  pl make a very brief handouts for just quick review. most important point -u must discuss orally with your friend important topics just at ease with handouts. it will give you permanent memory.
v      
v     i am 100 % sure you must get success. Believe in you and have positive attitude always.
v      
v     More over remember Success do not have any shortcuts , ITS HAS ALWAYS A LONG WAY.
v      
v     Thanks  n best of luck  for MAY 10 EXAMS.

Thank you for your views

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

TXS TO VIVEK FOR HIS CONTINUANCE GUIDENCE FOR ALL CA ASPIRANTS. TXS AGAIN .

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

hi vivek sir

my attempt is in may 10 old course final

can i complete the book which u reffered

when i search here in caclubindia everyone is saying bangar datey ns srinivasan

but my exp.with datey was not good

plz help me

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Originally posted by : manoj
hi vivek sir
my attempt is in may 10 old course final
can i complete the book which u reffered
when i search here in caclubindia everyone is saying bangar datey ns srinivasan
but my exp.with datey was not good
plz help me

Dear manoj...

I hope you are not reading the forum thread...I had given you the reply in some other forum thread....

Take Vaidheeswaran...pluse any amendement

G M Narasimha (CA ) (110 Points)
Replied 26 January 2010

really nice sir

CA Deepika K Nichlani (CA) (34 Points)
Replied 26 January 2010

thank you vivek

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 26 January 2010

thnx very much sir......

sudarshan (CA) (745 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

what most of the students are lacking, is non reading of one standard text book and study material thoroughly. Direct tax and indirect tax, sections and their intent(purpose) with some case law. MICS is a scoring paper.

Abhishek Jain (c.a. final student) (54 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

thanks vivek thnxs a lot,,.... u give me a great motivation me also in fear after the result of failure bt after reading ur tips my confidence level is vry high.nd  i think i can achive our dream..

Abhishek Jain (c.a. final student) (54 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

thnxs vivek sir. thxs a lot me also in depression after my final result.. bt after reading ur tips ,, i think i can achive my dream.

akshay (ARTICLE ) (234 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

thank u sir

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

sir its amazing.....pls keep sharing...........

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

sir its amazing.....pls keep sharing...........

SWETA AGRAWAL (CA Final Student+ CS Professional Course STUDENT)   (40 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Thanks for all the motivational posts, Sir. But please be kind enough to tell the source of amendments for DT & IDT. I failed in Nov 09 attempt, but wish to clear May 10 with All India Rank. Please explain, which book should I refer for Costing & MICS. I am planning to go with Saxena & Vashist, What are your views about Girish Ahuja for DT & Bangar for IDT.

I will desperately wait for your reply.

Thank You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: