Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)

05 December 2011  

Wow ! 

Last spring I was walking in a park. A short distance ahead of me was a mom and her three-year-old daughter. The little girl was holding on to a string that was attached to a helium balloon.

All of a sudden, a sharp gust of wind took the balloon from the little girl. I braced myself for some screaming and crying.

But, no! As the little girl turned to watch her balloon go skyward, she gleefully shouted out, Wow!

I didn't realize it at that moment, but that little girl taught me something.

Later that day, I received a phone call from a person with news of an unexpected problem. I felt like responding with Oh no, what should we do But remembering that little girl, I found myself saying, Wow, that's interesting! How can I help you

One thing's for sure - life's always going to keep us off balance with its unexpected problems. That's a given. What's not preordained is our response. We can choose to be frustrated or fascinated.

No matter what the situation, a fascinated Wow! will always beat a frustrated Oh, no.

So the next time you experience one of life's unexpected guests, remember that little girl and make it a Wow! experience. The Wow! response always works.

========================================================

My Comments -

Yes its very true...Change in view of looking at things and situations will change our opinion towards life. If we look at a problem as a opportunity our response will change and autmatically our thinking will change and we will find solutions and create new ways of solving the problems and our life will change drastically...I want all of you to comment and give feedback