Easy Office
LCI Learning

Within 30 days I learned the definition of Articleship!

Page no : 7

venkatesh (articles) (103 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

@ Priya:

I welcome and appreciate your clarification.

may be I was not so correct in generalising few specific cases.I have nothing against the CA community.Its just my concern towards my fellow CA students which made me post my previous post.

I can only wish and pray that ,all my friends like Ms. Priya, get good exposure in their respective offices and also succeed in the CA exams at the earliest available oppurtunity. 

Priya (student) (193 Points)
Replied 20 March 2014

Recharged today alot.. No laziness at all. Lotsa work at office today, and damn interesting to know new things. :)

Replied 27 March 2014

@ Priya:

Nice to see your post, so very full of optimism. All the best.I am very happy for you.

I pray that all the articled trainees get proper oppurtunities and exposure in their respective offices and also pray that all the articled trainees are blessed with the required maturity and sincerity to utilise such oppurtunities.

Replied 04 April 2014

@ Venkatesh

Sir, your encouragement is a stimulus to all those efforts, which we, articles make, in adjusting with the new scenarios of the office.

Its been 2.5 months now, and I have realized that “Patience” is something that comes handy in an articleship. :D If you master the trait of patience, the game is half won.

Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 16 April 2014

Patience is the key to success in CA..

Replied 16 April 2014

Good to see that this post is still alive..

Replied 16 April 2014

@ Ankit

Yes sir, the thread is very much alive and active.

Facing vivid disturbances of negative vibes in the office these days. The situation needs a hell lot of patience, for people do love to talk nonsense. I mean, YES, seriously, articles have enough time to gossip and to indulge in back biting as well :p

Holy Lord! New phase of office life :)

Replied 17 April 2014

@ Priya:

your english is very good for a first year articled student. What is the reason? please do share, it might help your fellow trainees.

CA Vikas Agrawal (Practice) (363 Points)
Replied 17 April 2014

@ priya

yeh toh trailer hai picture abhi baki hai.

Replied 18 April 2014

@ Venkatesh

Thank you so much. However, English is just a language to communicate. I strongly believe, what matters is the idea that must reach the reader/listener in an effective manner.

Rest its the practice of the language, which leads to its proficency.

Replied 18 April 2014

@ CA Vikas Aggarwal

The beginning is both irritating and exciting. Pta nahin what the climax would lead to?

1 Like

Replied 19 April 2014

Priyanka tht's good tht this post is still alive.. Sharing always keeps off the burden of ur heart..

Replied 19 April 2014

Gossip.. Tht i can understand very well.. Have been part of these stupid gossips n link ups.. Well as u knw in most of the offices there are articles more n PC or laptop less.. So the extra articles just landed in gossips n link ups as they have nothing to do n they enjoy this very much.. N even u will find sometimes ur friendly behavior kill u or works against u.. So just have patience..

Replied 19 April 2014

n ur eng is just too good.. Seems in IPCC.. U took communication part very serious..

Replied 22 April 2014

@ Ankit

Hopin you aren't mocking about english fiasco :p

Rest, gossip is part of every office, true. Yet, at times it adds a negative vibe to the corporate environment. The worst part is when inmates prefer gossipy stuff over professional etiquettes. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: