EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

WHY? STUDENTS R TAKING DUMMY ARTICLES...?

Page no : 6

Ravi S. (Articles) (294 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

ya thats true i also hate the notification for more than one reason...but u got to get a basic understanding of what ur getting into from now on while joining articles

Replied 10 April 2009

ya thats true i also hate the notification for more than one reason...but u got to get a basic understanding of what ur getting into from now on while joining articles

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

what do u mean ravi...?

Replied 10 April 2009

i mean while u join articles u should get a basic understanding of the firm...u should know whether the time suits u or not

Replied 10 April 2009

to ravi... how can we know before... some times we r going to after 6 months... i joined in jan -07... at that time the timings was soo good.. nice work.. but after 6months its totally different... now a days its horroble.. what to do..? i think u understood the problem..? not only me soo many have same problem..

Replied 10 April 2009

To tanuja....u see there are lots of sources by which u can gather data...i ll still say u should have either started talking o ur principal be4 joining or atleast now ur practical problems in working for 60 hrs... do u seriously  believe this is a valid reason for dummy

Replied 10 April 2009

by only on reason... no one going to dummy... sooo small small reasons r there.. like behaviour of principals...

Replied 10 April 2009

behavior of principal what exactly u mean

Replied 10 April 2009

dont u know that..? any way dont ask any more questions ravi..? now, i am not able to answering u each and everything...

Replied 10 April 2009

k in my view still there is no good reason for dummy

Replied 10 April 2009

very good... here no one encouraging to take dummy.. just we r telling the causes... bcoz only to avoid dummy articles, the institute came with that new rules... just we want to express that is not correct.. for avoiding dummy articles, institute have to do other things...

Replied 10 April 2009

very good... here no one encouraging to take dummy.. just we r telling the causes... bcoz only to avoid dummy articles, the institute came with that new rules... just we want to express that is not correct.. for avoiding dummy articles, institute have to do other things...

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

students go for dummy articleship basically for 2 reasons :

1. Dont know the worth of articleship .

2. Or they think that passing is the most diffucult job and for passing u have attend classes or u have to concentrate a lot for self study so they think that passing is the main criteria rather than articleship . And many students might think that after passing their xams they can concentrate on work or they can learn the work ..............

For me articleship is nothing but practical exposures and the exposure wat u get in your articleship period will help u to learn the chapters with ease . In this articleship period u can learn everything at the expense of others so make best use of articleship ................................................

Replied 10 April 2009

u r wrong.. rakesh.. all students problem is not that...

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

listen mister; doctors have practical exams esp for all that surgery and practical stuff. And their teacher doctors do not coerce them not to leave lab just because its practical and concentrate on theory as well. They get higher stipend than us; and they aren't supposed to run around the city in scooties at meagre meagre conveyance in hot suns like us. So, you better not preach. Previously; before joining articleship; i had made up my mind that even i didn't get articleship(it took me 2 months); i wont be a dummy. But after seeing and feeling all the dirty things CAs(not all but most) force on articles and treats them like Bonded labourers(which icai has forced us to be); i wish i had become a semi-dummy at least. ICAI evn knowing how good training scheme of CS is (1.5 yrs internship and that too after Inter and under a CS in service) wont reduce articleship as we are sources of cheap labour to their members. We are like burden animals; freely traded between CAs; coz ca can order us to go for audit of his friends too and go for auit for his clients also

" Those who are taking dummy is "just dumb people" .         that's why in short we call them "dum(B)my".
What you have to understand is the earlier generation also attended the same type of articleship, when there was manual accounting system. They have completed three years of articleship. and passed the CA.
And.......at the moment they qualified, they were confident enough to start their own practice. Just think you dummies, what are you going to do when you qualify. Theoritical knowledge alone is not sufficient for a Professional, [just think, why there is housesurgency for doctors...or will you consult a doctor if you know that he was a dummy [if such a case is there].
So taking dummy articleship means you are not fit for the profession. You have a weak personality, who cannot fight against obstacles. and in total you will bring disgrace to yourself and the profession.
So either do the regular articleship or just get lost. Dont go for dummy [better to say DUM(B)MY.

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: