EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

WHY? STUDENTS R TAKING DUMMY ARTICLES...?

Page no : 5

Ravi S. (Articles) (294 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

To tanuja...

i have read frm first thats why i replied....

1st interesting means exposure to many areas...

u dont need to do different types of audit ....

three years is not even enough to master one type of audit..

different types of audit will make u jack of all trades ...but master of????

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

to ravi...

u have to know all types fo audits in that 3 years.. that is CA.. atleast once u have to look.. then u can do somewat in future... be practical man...

Replied 10 April 2009

ok do u think u can do all types of audit in 3yrs...then what  u think u will do in 3.1 mam

Replied 10 April 2009

how many i dont mind to say u need to see everything in 3 yrs but the real fact is the basis is same for everything ... even if u do many u need to understand it...do u think those who fixed three years sitting at the top had no idea about this

Replied 10 April 2009

to ravi

that only i am saying... we have to know at least the procedure... hw can u say like that

Replied 10 April 2009

see no audit firm in the world can tell u all the audit procedures and if it does three years is not enough.....i again ask u the same question this procedure is followed by 1.5 lakh CA s who are members ... i may mention again im not against exposure to different areas,i like it the most, but im saying no firm can provide that,,,and im strongly against this that lack of exposure is the main reason for dummy

NUTAN (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (50 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

I think theyshould understand the value of Articleship and the konowledge they get by that

Replied 10 April 2009

ok. if i agree with u in this then what about timings. 35hrs is max for a week.. but soo many r working from morning 9 to 7 or 8.. daily...

Replied 10 April 2009

see...you cant learn without toiling...i also accept that a reasonable time is to be there but if u strictly say 7-8 hrs u wont get any work done nor u learn... working and learning are proportional to each other....take for example software coys they work for 24*7 thru network to their laptops...u need to talk to ur principal these things not run away in the name of dummy articleship...see to that they leave u in time and let u to study considerable time at home but u got to talk this oput not dummy

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

no in my view the main problem is that our principles behaviour.............they don't live us at time.....even they more work then our stipend.....also they instead of 35hrs a week they take 60hrs a week specially my principle.....so what's the option left....dummy only na

Replied 10 April 2009

i accept stipend is a problem..this stipend rates are way below than market..u get to see a bcom holder salary in bpo and inter drop outs and one group cleared salary its really frustrating...i think they had set this up when institute was established

Replied 10 April 2009

To neha...

i also said u need to talk things out regarding no. of hours u work ...60 is way above normal

Replied 10 April 2009

hello ravi..

now i am on leave.. but even i worked for more than 60hrs.. not only me.. soo many r there like that

Replied 10 April 2009

yes tanuja i understand that...but is it a valid reason for dummy...working too much is no reason for not working isnt it

Replied 10 April 2009

u r right.... but students dont have any other option.. upto 27th wehave that transfer option... what about now...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: