Easy Office
LCI Learning

WHY SOUTH INDIANS ARE BLACK

Page no : 2

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 15 October 2010

Nice joke sir. I am from chennai (south india). We too have Kamal hassan, Ajith Kumar, Arvind Swamy etc. etc. But the joke was really gud sir. Nice thought. i dont think there is any discrimination here. Its just a joke. Earlier i posted a sardar joke. I was harassed by many members. I wish to say that joke must be taken as a joke. Everything has to be taken in a sportive manner. Sir's joke was extremely great. It brought a big smile, when i read it. So, the intention of sir was to make us smile. he has made it. Being a south indian, i dont feel that there is any discrmination (ITS MY VIEW FRIENDS, VIEWS DIFFER FROM PERSON TO PERSON). So i request you to take everything sportively and appreciate sir for the post. He has spent his valuable time fror typing the post and thereby making us smile. So thank you sir for that.

ALWAYS I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN. We always say we are indians. Sachin never wins matches only for north india. A.R.Rahman never composes music only for south India. All of them dedicate themselves for the whole nation. So, being youngsters, we should first feel we are Indians. then only comes north or south. THese are just geographical barriers. People down south cried when bombs blasted in Mumbai. That must be the spirit friends. PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Thank you sir again for the post. You really rock

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 15 October 2010

when i posted jokes on sardar's everybody told me not to post this type of joke here..if  possible avoid posting this type of jokes relating to particular region,community etc..I think Sir's intension was never wrong but may b hurt anyone including me..persons are different from each other..so its better to avoid this type of posts..now i humbly request everybody plzz stop discussing this matter..

FUNNY MESSAGES

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: