Why road accidents culprits are adults-

sakshi (student) (213 Points)

02 November 2012  

ROAD ACCIDENTS and ADULTS

The main CAUSE of accidents is SPEED..and when we think of Speed suddenly what strikes first in our minds is BIKES..

& BIKES with BOYS

generally when I Travel on ROAD.. The so called Fast riders..think that if they will move fast.. they Will impress US ( Girls) 

but Are they really leaving a impression

ya they leave a impression and that too a negative one..

DEAR FRIENDS ( male members) , No one gets impressed by your so called STUNTING in PUBLIC area

like DRIFTTING, Sliding etc etc..

Becoz of this lots of accidents happen.. some loose there lives..& also some loose there career.. etc etc..

suddenly the accidents changes the whole course of life.. ur little bit of fun BECOMES a LIFE long Pain for others

REAL FACT as i m A female & generally u GUYZ try to impress us by speed.. but now no one notices ur speed

The first word WE Say about U guyzzzz Is   "  CHEAPSTERS" ..

if u r perfect in stunting than show ur skills in D competitions of RACINg not On D roads..

A REAL incident.. IT happpened and MY friend WAS Not able to Give HER xam.. THE BIker's One time fun made A LIFE a - HELL

Not all RECOVER FROM ACCIDENTS..

BRINGS PAINS ... DEPRESSIONS and a lot more things

not only we ( girls) suffer.. Sometimes u Guyz Also land on the accidental side..and also makes ur career turn

MESSAGE-- FUN IS imp BUT SHOULD BE limited With US and our friends.. SHOULD NOT HURT OTHERS