Easy Office
LCI Learning

where to do articleship

Page no : 2

preethy (student) (22 Points)
Replied 10 July 2008

hi friends, anybody doing articleship in hyderabad?may i know the best auditor in dilsukhnagar,hyd to do my articleship.

(Guest)

hi friends,

i have completed my pe2 group 1 in first attempt and waiting for group 2 results of  may 08  all i want to know is whether there is any chance of mine going into big four because its my dream to work in one of the big four firms i secured 150 marks in group 1

kindly help me out

SWATI AGRAWAL (C.A.) (126 Points)
Replied 11 July 2008

The size of the firm does not make any difference. But one thing should b keep in mind is that the u should be able to do variety of works. This variety will help u to do different work.Big firms does not provide variety of work to its articles.

(Guest)

wheres nm raiji located??..mumbai?? plse give its email id. or its full address

(Guest)

Thank u swathi for ur advice but in future i want to become an ACA not FCA so based on that i want to do get exposure in the MNC that would help me in future for getting the job. what u think?

prakula (article assitant) (32 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

yeh...karan i agree with u....d learning with a B4z gr8 besides that you get international exposure,your clients are also big.Additionally,you get to learn their methodology and systematised way of working.You also have access to their global databases, portals, etc. It also drives in a lot of maturity  into you as you are expected to work with several diff. ppl frm diff. locations and diff. backgrounds.They also pay you well and you are absorbed by them on completion of your CA.

The downside's that u have to struggle to find time to study.You can sent on long outstations on very short notice , so you end up compromising with your classes. Also, for everyone the client's top priority so study leave can be an issue at times.

Ultimately, its a personal choice and in any articleship u'll learn.

divya (Article assistant) (106 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

i am a fresher 2 dis site... seems very useful... i hav passed my cpt dis june'08... can u ppl help me 2 get d addresses n mail id's of some medium sized firms in chennai...

Harish (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (78 Points)
Replied 02 February 2017

@ Sujal Mehta Sir as you are from ahmedabad, it would be very nice of you can you to suggest some midsized firms here and how to get into them.

Abhilash Desai (CA Final) (22 Points)
Replied 05 February 2017

Hello everyone, I have completed my IPCC GRP 1, and now I am intending to do my articleship at Banglore. Kindly suggest me the firms that can offer me better experiece and exposure.

Thank you  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: