What should you do to get up early in the morning

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

19 February 2011  

Every time when we prepare a schedule or a study plan the first thing that comes to the mind is when will i sleep and when would i wake up?

Its really hard to even right down in a paper that i will get up Exactly @ a particular time or will sleep on time. There may be many reason but the foremost reason is the DISCIPLINE, we are never on schedule always here and there.

So its very important to wake up early..................its very very important...............

The reason we dont wake up early is that we never asked ourself that why am i not able to wake up early? Why ?

Reason is very simple ------------ we never asked ourself that why dont i get up early???

Be true to your self---ask the ? find the answer...............

May be you wont find it................may be you will take more time ..........................And we never have time to better ourself..Do we?

Ok now let me give you few probable answers.................

The first is for those who have BF/GF ( NO COMMENTS ON HAVING BF/GF ) and who fight a lot or who are very irregular. I mean to say that for some who fight a lot then you never know when would you sleep bcz you will talk only in nights freely closing your own room. So no one knows what you doing inside the room either studying, surfing the net or talking on phone.

So when you have fights you never know the time, you are angry thinking lot many unimportant stuffs and you dont sleep on time so no chances of getting up early............never.............make sure you dont fight in nights  and you have a fixed time to cut the phone in nights.

Many people do not know their own body............

they do not know how much sleep they need or how u can train your body or how your brain works.........

You should know how your body feels relaxed, how you can sleep properly and how you want you environment to make you sleep confortable..

make all things confortable and if you think than do have a good room freshner and spray it on before you go to sleep and you may feel relaxed.

Never ever have your mobile phones on your bed while sleeping................Bcz there are bunch of our so called good friends who will keep SMSing and your eyes and brain have lot of strain when you read a sms suddenly in between your sleep.

And always make sure that you have a separate night clothes and when you wake up even if you dont have bath just change your clothes so that atleast your brain would know that its not the time for sleeping.

For the FIRST TIMERS WHO Want to wake up early in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Follow my tips and i am sure you will be able to wake up Early.............

Tomo is SUNDAY and you must be sleeping for lot long,....................but the best  thing would be Put your mobile clock 

1 hr ahead and keep the alarm @ same time tht you keep daily.....

Its called FOOLING YOUR BRAIN TECHNIQUE....

many more will be coming after you reply how did it work for you!!!!!!!!