What s the average salary for a ca inter/qualified.

Dhanya Rose (Student) (147 Points)

26 September 2013  

Hi Guys

I just need some career advise.

Education wise, I was a school topper and college rank holder as well. I finished CPT and PCC in first attempt.

I completed my second group of CA final nearly two years ago. Due to personal reasons I couldn't finish first group but I have one exemption (MAFA). Six months ago, I took up a job at an international financial servies organization. The salary was just 18000 per month. I didn't clear the remaining three papers in Final and continued to work. Initially work pressure was very less so I could work and take exam. Now the work pressure is also more and I badly need to qualify. (It's my 7th attempt). Also, though the salary was low, I was aware of it before joining, But working with people with just graduation made me demoralized as I have more qualification than that. Maybe I am wrong to think that way, but I quit mainly because I wanted to finish off the three papers in Final and try for a better job.

Now my question is what is the ideal salary I should look at -

I have been offered a position in Big4 for 3L . Is it too low? Or Should I finish final and try for something.