Easy Office
LCI Learning

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 3

Surbhi Jain (CA final student) (28 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Hi abhishek...........as this result is of a great importance 2 u, it is the same 4r me..........though my story is quite different...........as i m a CA student, spend my tym in office & studies............masti, joy, fun jst missin.......I wan to c the World..........wan 2 do a lot many things surely planned n dependent on ths result............Hope ths tym we all make it............All the best..........

1 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

All the best abhishek

god bless you !!

1 Like

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Dear Abhishek,

Happy to see so many wishes given to you. I also wish for your success. Its great that you atleast have a partner to share your problems with. Regarding the results; i pray that you clear this time,though  I am not very convinced with the Institute as it has got the habbit of killing young peoples dreams (as it did mine). But i seriously pray that it doesn't happen with you or any other struggling student. All the very best.

1 Like

Tushar (Service) (107 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Dear Abhishek,

Wish you good luck for the result. I will pray to God for ur sucess and also for those who are going to the same situation. Really appreciate your and your's partner commitments for each other and family...

1 Like

kiran (CA FINAL ) (43 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

I pray the god to pass u..don't worry "sincere efforts will not go scrap they will always become a tallied balance sheets"..:-)

pls inform me when u pass the exam..so that i can celebrate along with my results...

congratulations in advance...kiran :)

1 Like

Poorva Jain (JOB) (103 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

hey abhishek.. i know its a very tensed phase right now.. i'll pray to god that all u planned happens as it is.. wish u all the very best and happier times r awaiting u... be confident u'll clear for sure :)

even m eagerly waiting for my result hoping to clear 1 group at least and become ca in jan next yr. . :D

1 Like

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! i am feeling so overwhelmed after reading all the above responses.....seriously i dont hve words to convey thanks to all the ccites who hve wished me and those who havent(i know ur wishes are wd me) thanx a ton......hats off to all of u...and lets just wish to gos tat this time we all get the oppurtunity to chase are dreams and emerge out as a winner........loads of love 2 all of u.....best of luk and god bless!!!!

Roshini Rohra (CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

hey Abhishek 

All the best to u..!!! my story is a lil bit similar to u.. I'm in a relationship wit this amazing person. both of us have given our grp1 in may n r eagerly awaiting our results. My parents r after me to get married. but both of us have to give aur 2nd grp in nov. i wont be bale to make my parents wait till after jan. so i jus hope n pray both my boyfriend n me clear our this exam as well as d 1 in nov. so that my bf can ask my hand 4 marriage from my parents. CA is the only thing that will convince both our set of parents. both of us r frm different communities which is very hard for our parents to accept, specially his parents as they r a little orthodox. if v become CAs then they might give us a chance.  

So i jus wish that both of us become CAs really fast. or else our hopes of being together might jus get broken. Even i need the prays n wishes of every1. i maybe sounding a little selfish but i really need all the prays n wishes 4 both my bf n me. 

I hope u get all that u want Abhishek n things go as per ur plan..

All the best 4 ur CA n ur love life..!!! :) 

All the best to every1 who are awaiting their results.. :) 

1 Like

Replied 14 July 2011

hey roshni come on ur name itself should inspire you;)....'roshni'........communities etc. doesnt matter in love plz.....if u think the guy is right just go ahead yaar.....and c.a. is sheer luck....u cant carry out a relationship on just chances and lucks u bas hve 2 make it happen but at the same time just b focussed on studies and try to crack it asap dont get the love thing come into ur professional life 1st priority should be ur studies......bas....and u need to make it happen at any cost...plz yaaaar.....my wishes are wd u ......take care and god bless!!!!!

1 Like

Roshini Rohra (CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

yea i knw i shldnt think abt our communities. thats y im wit him. but both our parents do. to convince them this is the best way. both of us have given our best shot. now its all on our luck. lets hope the luck favours us. :) 

thanks for ur wishes.. at this point of time it really matters a lot. :) 

bhuvan_Agarwal (C.A.) (105 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

......ALL THE BEST TO abhishek, Radha..rekha., n evry individual ..who r is dsprtly awaitng 4 their results. AS said by Abhishek Evry indivdual want to pass coz of sme reason. Wht i think , evry1 has his/her own BIG prblms. We can't cmpare the pain , the feeling, the love n so on...... So here is wat i wana say : All the v best, tke sme rest, pl do not panic, dont b a manic, v r being tested, dont feel unrested, life moves on, gud times comes on, V will achiev wt v want, do not wrry , jst go on....n on...
4 Like

Replied 14 July 2011

i cant even convey thanks to the users as i exceeded my max. limit....come on caclub.....there shouldnt be a limit on THANKS atleast.....anyways thanx bhuvan for ur kind gesture!!!!!

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

All the best bro, dont worry everything will be alright and you will clear with good percentage...Will pray you come out of colors and will do party for your success of results bro..

All is well and All the best bro.....

1 Like

CA Anoop Dangwal (CA, M.com, B.com,) (899 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

All the best Abhishek . U u going to achieve what u want as ur intentions are pure and Most important U have taken the responsibility of ur family and also u have caring nature towards ur family. We should learn from u and make our intentions selfless .

God blesses the brave and human beings blesses the true person like u.

If one's intentions are right then everyone will support that person.

Best of luck

1 Like

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Very Good and different topic Abhishek.. I wish you all the best for you to achive the expectations of your family and love..

I am awaiting my IPCC results. Well, for me, its my father for whom I want to make it..He is having great expectations from me that I will clear it.. Let us see.. God is great :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: