Easy Office
Easy Office

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 2

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

WELL .....I THOUGHT ITS JUST ME WHO IS GOING THRU THIS KINDA SITUATION BUT I CAN SEE  MANY CCI FRNZ SUFFERING DA SAME ... GUD TO SEE DAT WE RELATE TO EACH OTHER SO WELL AND WE DONT HESITATE TO  SHARE OUR PROFESSIONAL / PERSONAL PROB AND IN RETURN THE BLESSINGS AND MORAL SUPPORT WE GET IS VERY  IMPORTANT ............. HOPE DA  END RESLUT WUD BE FAVOURABLE !!!!!!!!!!! 

1 Like

Priya Mehta (CA & CS FINAL Article Assiatant)   (219 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

well said lovely and we are proud to share also 

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

BEST OF LUCK FOR RESULTS                                    

1 Like

ekta. (ca final) (74 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

My wishes r also wid u...i hv also written both grps nd waiting desperately wid folded hnds nd wet eyes,bcoz dis rslt wil mk me free frm many tnsns,i m suffering.
1 Like

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

@ Abhishek ,,Best of Luck Bro..I wish u all d best for ur results. Whatever be your result,don't forget to post it here .I m nt in ny relationship , will think after i complete my CA and get my desired job ;-)

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : abhishek
Hi everyone who gave exams in may must be eagerly waiting for their results like me......friends everytime v say bas yaaar result aajaein pass hojaein v gonna party...but in this excitement v never tell the motive or the need of clearing our exams....some just want to pass to party....some want to pass so that they have something to add in their resume....some want to pass to show to the world yes u can do it.....there may be numerous reasons behind it.....lets discuss wat importance does passing tis tym holds in our life!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my life is hanging on the edge of the cliff tis tym...though i cleared all my exams in 1st attempt by god's grace.....expecting the same tis tym also....i gave my second group for the first time....and hope 2 crack it....now wat importance does my passing this tym holds for me.....well i am in a relationship from past 6 years with my best friend.....vshe always supported me at every step of mah life....there was a time wen i was about to drop c.a. and i almost quit.....but she along wd mah parents supported me and today i am here just to wind off the things....and become a c.a. ......her parents are opposed to our relationship as they need to get her married asap and the y cant wait for me to settle down....even if i settle down problem is my 2eldest sisters who are yet to be married......all these things shaped out just before my may exams and tis tym also it was my partner who supported me and i sat and gve mah exams i know i was completely broken...losing a 6year relationship is not an easy thing after all......so this tym the result will not only decide whether i will be a ca or not but also whether i will get my love or not!!!!!! sad but true.......

NEXT is i need to enter a job and start earning and support my father and arrange for the finances which i will be needing to marry my elder sisters......my family is just waiting for my results with wet eyes as they desparetely want that i should clear my exams this time.....i can never forget wat my family have did and will do for me aage bhi.....but its time to repay wateva i can.......

SO in nutshell this is a do or die situation for me this tym guys as i have mah love life and my family at stake....i am praying to god that i clear my exams and get the oppurtunity to fulfill my dreams.....i just need the wishes of 6lacs cci members so tat i can b blessed wd all ur warm wishes and come out as a winner....with tears in my eyes i would sign off and wish all of you who are waiting for their results and need to pass through for one or the other reason.....god bless and take care!!!!!!

ill pray for ur success.

1 Like

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

I m doing CA nt because of status in society,but i want to serve my nation and have a peaceful life for my family in future,so that ther shouldnt be ny economic problem.

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Regarding my case..waiting for my PCC results..i worked hard for it.if i can't clear this attempt also..no one values me in my family.i will become a zero..no one beleives me..but i am ahving a hope that will clear this time.

Naga Praveen (Chartered Accountant) (304 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

All the best u gonna make it this time sure.

1 Like

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

BEST OF LUCK FOR RESULTS
1 Like

sai krishna (CA FINAL) (102 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

hi abhishek u will definitely pass CA and acheive all ur dreams and lead ur life wid flying colours

1 Like

(Guest)

hello friend i have given my both groups previously i also given unfortunately i have not cleared but i got an exemptions in 2 papers isca and idt with scoring 64 marks each. As friends me also in tension whether iam able to clear my exams or not because compettion is tough but i know god is somewhere and he surely do something best for me so i pray to me and all waiting result holders. Jai Mata Di Maa help me............Now the game is in your hands...

CA Nikhil Jhanwar (CA,CS) (4447 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

Hi Abhishek....... Well Ican say that U shold be positive, if your comitted enough for both things u wil definitely going to make it right.............Best of Luck...... for your result I m also waiting for my result.........

1 Like

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

HI Abhishek First let me congratulate you for having such a wonderful person (Who is going to be ur life partner for sure and i will pary for that) to support you at any stage whatever be the situation. Its very much the blessings of neptune the planet of love i suppose that u have been infact GIFTED of such a partner.

Exams comes exam goes ...............But what matters is the support of your beloved one who swears by you at any stage at any time in any circumstances of your life. This should assure you that in future if you face come accross any complex situation then you have a wonderful person to support you at any length.

Degree you will get one day.........Infact You will also get Good Job that for sure..........UR sisters will also be married . because these things are bound to happen ,,But what about her.......Its the only thing uncertain...Make it certain convenience her parents that U will take good care of her under any circumstances come what ever may be.

Do not take the shelter of passing in CA Exams to covenience her parents ......because after all what matters is your love and care towards her and not your degree.

2 Like

kamal kishor sen (STUDENT Rajasthan) (2156 Points)
Replied 14 July 2011

koi chez be-wafai se barh ker kia hogi,

Ghum-e-tanhai judai se barh ker kia hogi,

Kisi ko deni ho jawani main saza,

to wo saza PARHAI se barh ker kia hogi :)

Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count.

My best wishes is also with u , 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: