Easy Office
Easy Office

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 5

CA Adesh Gupta (Finance Manager) (160 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

First of all abhishek all the very best and kudos for such a fantastic post, Don't worry time will do justice to each one of us. I'm also waiting eagerly for the JUDGEMENT DAY.If i'm able to crack the exam this it would mean alot to

1. Getting mine and my parents dream fulfiled

2. Getting some sort of recognition in office

3. Getting a better pay scale so that i can improve my financial condition

4. Party

This is my IInd attempt, hope u, me and all others r able to fulfil the expectations of their loved ones

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Best of luck to u Abhishek bhai.smile. Trust in GOD always bcoz we all know that sub kuch Bhagwan ki iccha se hi hota hai,
1 Like

Ankit Agarwal (Article) (204 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

U will definitely PASS.......

1 Like

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Best of luck to you all who r waiting for the results including me......i have attempted for grp I final year ,n waiting for results ......come what may........nov k liye to padhai shuru hai II grp ki......par mujhe I grp  phir se nahi padhna.........plz pray 4 me too guys.......God bless Us!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Good luck to u and all the aspirants.

2 Like

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

hey guys thanks a lot for ur warm wishes as the D day is approaching i am gaining so much confidence after reading all the above posts cant even express it......thanks a lot to all the CCITES......i hope wishes keep flowing for each other and v all make it happen.....love and peace!!!!!!

pooja (ca final) (174 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : Karthik.e

hi abishek..i wish u all the success and congratulations yaar..ull surely repeat ur winning record dis time.no second thoughts...and ull start ur winning spree in ur personal life from now...cheers
1 Like

(Guest)

Hi Abhishek..Wish you all the best for your future..May God bless u and u will get all the success and ur love too...

1 Like

CA Ravinder Singh (Chartered Accountant) (98 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Abhishek 

I appreciate ur committment towards not only to CA profession but also to ur family and love.

Also waiting for the CA final first grp result, IInd grp cleared.  i have my own financial commitments to settle.. 
so i need to clear and support my family and settle all debts.. definitely this time results matters a lot.. i am praying god 
that everythin should end well..

May God bless you and fulfill all your dreams.

1 Like

joel (11) (116 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Hey dude, 

Don't worry... you will surely pass and definately achieve your dreams of geting  your loved once your life partner and your family life settled down.

GOD BLESS YOU...!!!

ALL THE BEST FOR RESULT...

1 Like

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

hey ravinder dont lose heart we all belong to the same category brother....i very well mentioned in starting that sabki koi na koi commitments hain its good that all of us are coming out in the open and accepting it.....we all need each other's wishes and i will seriously pray for all of us so that v come out wd flying colours...and kehte hn na....wahe guru ji da khalsa wahe guru ji di fhatte......!!!!!baba sab par mehar karenge...best of luck bro

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : Lovely(Khushi)

@ AbHISHEK : M IN DA SAME SITUATION .......CAN UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WAT U GOING THRU .............. GOD BLESS U !!!!!!!!!

Roshini Rohra (CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

i want 19th to come fast.. cant take d tension anymore :( 

CA Abhiram Bharat. (Assistant Manager Taxation)   (508 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

dnt wory bhai..

have faith..im also waiting for the same..have appeared in boh grup for the frst time...hope to get cleard & pray for all the aspirants..

ALL THE VERY BEST TO ALL OF YOU....

kind regards---

Abhiram Bharat

2 Like

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Hey Abhisekh and all others.............

Our sincere prayers are with you, don't worry.......you will make it for sure.......

Special thanks for you Abhisekh for such a wonderful post.... and make us feel that we are a Family......

Everyone is here..Advice like Father, Care like mother, love by brothers and sisters.......

And this results means alot to everyone, they have their own reasons, to me also........

But i feel most of others reasons are way higher than mine.......what ever be my result i am ready to accept.......

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: