Easy Office
Easy Office

want toknow about coaching classes for CPT in bangalore

Page no : 3
(Guest)

The best coaching for CA classes you can get in Sreeram Coaching Point. Others will simply tell. But in Sreeram they are doing actually. They have branches in Chennai, Bangalore and Ernakulam. A leading pioneer institution for CA coaching in South India is Sreeram Coaching Point. visit www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com . you will get free downloads more for CA students and other details

(Guest)

Can anyone inform  about good coaching institutes for CPT with their address and phone number located in hyd.

Sapna (Process supervisor) (22 Points)
Replied 17 March 2009

Hi,

Please advise me with the CPT(CA) coaching classes in bangalore held in the morning for June 09 exam.

Regards,

Sapna

(Guest)

Besides study, practice is also of much importance. Every student should periodically cross check his/her preparation for exam. With such practice one can know weaker areas of study as well as strong topics, so that in final preparations a student can devote maximum time to weaker topics. Similarly practice reduces exam atmosphere pressure.
visit www.onlinetestangle.com  (Mock test for june cpt exam also available)

muralidhar (director) (62 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

SVAX COACHING CLASSES FOR CA STUDENTS, Bangalore is happy to announce the commencement of Coaching Classes for CPT December 2009 exam.

Start Date  :     15 JULY 2009

Duration    :        4 months

Batches      :     Regular / Week-end

Course fee  :     Rs.5000

You will be taught by experts. Since we admit only limited number of students in each batch, you will get excellent individual attention. We provide detailed & easy to understand notes and conduct periodic objective type tests. If you wish to join a coaching institute that cares for your future, contact : Muralidhar.V, Mobile 9845052267,  SVAX COACHING CLASSES FOR CA STUDENTS, 195, Second Floor,100 Feet Ring Road, Near Janatha Bazaar, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085 

muralidhar (director) (62 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

Dear CA Students,

Sub: Commencement of new batches for CPT, PCC, IPCC,  2010 exams

SVAX Coaching Classes for CA Students, Bangalore is happy to announce the commencement of Coaching Classes for CPT, PCC, IPCC 2010 exams:

CPT June 2010 exam:

Batch start date :                            18th January, 2010

Duration :                                       Four months

Timings:                                         10.30 a.m.  to  1.30 p.m. ( Monday to Sunday )

Subjects:                                         All subjects

PCC, IPCC November 2010 exam:

Batch start date :                            10th February, 2010

Duration :                                       Six months

Timings:                                         7.00 a.m.  to  10.00 a.m. ( Monday to Sunday )

Subjects:                                         All subjects in Groups  1 and  2

Course Highlights:

1. We admit only limited number of students in each batch. You will receive   

excellent   individual attention.  This is a big advantage to you as you can learn  

better in a small class with limited students.

2. You will be taught by well qualified and experienced teachers who care about 

you.

3. We provide detailed and easy to understand notes.

4. We conduct periodic tests which will help you in regular preparation for your

exams.  

For outstation students, many paying guest accommodations ( Hostel facility ) are available near our coaching centre.  We can help you to locate  suitable accommodation. 

Registration is now open for both courses. 

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me on my mobile

98450 52267  ( Bangalore ) or by e-mail:  muralisvax @ gmail.com

Muralidhar V

SVAX Coaching Classes for CA Students

195, Second Floor, 100 Feet Ring Road, Near Janatha Bazaar, Banashankari 3rd Stage,

Bangalore-560 085

Rita (Customer Service) (21 Points)
Replied 04 July 2011

Hi All,

I find ScoreNext to be good for coaching CA CPT in Bangalore - Koramangala.

Rita,

Santosh Ramaviswanathan (student) (21 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

hiii..... .. Im Santosh ....... im finishing my 1st pu examinations by february .... so i just need to know if i can join cpt coachin classes by june??????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: