Easy Office
LCI Learning

Voice against injustice to ca-final, november 2013 students

Page no : 7

mohit jain (industrial trainee) (25 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

dear all,

we all know and understand that, there are huge flaws in answer sheet checking/valuation system. moreover this fact is acknowledged by each and everyone, still ICAI does not look into the matter seriously. recent comments on pass percentage by our respected President of ICAI have added more to our disappointment. They seem to be in no mood to even acknowledge the flaws in answer sheet checking/valuation system. i believe everyone has to come together for getting justice, this is not only our question, but also for future generations. let our voice reach to the people concerned. lets seek justice. i extend my support to file a petition against ICAI.  

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

are BHAIO AUR BAHENO why we are fighting , even i against toally icai policy for result but still why we are doing this........just start planning and preapration but contiune to tell icai that there is a limit of tolerting ....................................................................

see this video that our paper checking in local train,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtO_WQSkj58

one of my friend who is article has also check some paper as his own(due to threat don't disclose name & CA firm)....how can some one take answer sheet at home for verify...........

the mail is forwarded to president, vicepresident, karthikeyan, secretary, exam etc. but one reply which is also hopless from only one.

zoom_7155 (audit) (16 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Dear Bol Vachan/visionery or whoever,

My apologies to that Pm to you.I atleast have the basic decency to apologise to the abuse made to you.Honestly you need to be a man enough too apologise to your post on comparing some of us to dogs.I think that is not on.Anyways if somebody ticks me I will stick it right up his throat.So be a man enough and apologise calling people here failures and losers.if you are a CA you need to be giving people words of encouragement not calling people losers and failures.Anyways I leave that to you and lets end this matter.I think this is unbecoming of us abusing each other.But please write something where most of us feel great about.I think I would like to put the matter to bed rather than carrying on with this.I think my life has otehr priorities than lamenting on some lost cause and spilling out complaints how somebody is abusing me and how decent all of us are.Good luck to all of us.And if you want to publish my PM do so I care a damn and people will know why I gave you the abuse.

Suraj Singh (Article) (60 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Dear Visionery you are one of those people who must have cleared and is not getting job, you have a fear of competition. Dont call others kid, you are a dumb fellow who cant even disclose his identity. Its because u r ashamed of urself. It takes dignity to take a stand and be open to defend it.

You cant even take your stand, just posting by a fake profile. Shame on people like you and its not worth replying to such people. 

You are a Rat who is always in the hole. Sit inside.

prateek (0) (21 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Dese things will never noticed by icai.. so its better to just accept d result nd move on...

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

@ Visonary

Dude are you seriously demented? Or have you got a little bonker's? What is the meaning of writing such a letter? Oh wait! I get it, you Mr.Visionary (who cant even spell it!) are not even fit to be a member of the CA fraternity (you might be a student, a member or in any other *hitty capacity for all I care).I guessed from your letter.Yes!

First of all you dude you dont even know the spelling of "Visonary".I mean are you serious? Did you even go through High School? Oh, I get it you must have been a FAILURE all your school life and a junkyard of a student for your  College Days and Probably your CA career.

Please Visionary, we know you are upset with your own mundane and moronic life (Don't worry, please get well soon!) that you lead, but please take care to have respect for the student fraternity. We know life has been tough for you and you are probably too frustrated with it, but atleast spare us such embarresment and stop spreading such filth.

And please, in the meantime improve your english.You could join some good spoken english classes (There are plenty, mind you!).Or if not, then please let us "Dogs and Failures" know, we might be able to teach you a thing or two about it.!

Cheerio!

1 Like

Ak (Student CA Final ) (90 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Originally posted by : Suresh
   All of us are also aware that the actual reason behind this sudden downfall in the pass percentage was deliberate manipulation of the result by the ICAI so as to reduce the supply of Chartered Accountants in the market as most of us know that our marks do not reflect a true picture of what our answer scripttts contain despite the fact that the ICAI council members will never accept the allegation. 

How can you prove that the results are manipulated?

Allegations without evidence are good to read but nothing could be done about it.

I read many people saying that results of CPT & Finals should be the other way round,i.e CPT pass % be 3% and finals 37%. This is nonsense. Why dont people feel that both the pass% of CPT & Finals be 3%?? Because we want things to benefit us, and all such demands seems to be very justified.

I'll be appearing in May-14 Finals, When i had appeared in IPCC in Nov-10 i cleared only group-2 and had 188 in group-1 and 39 marks in Law and I was OK with it. It's easy to blame ICAI of manipulation and difficult to accept one's own fault. After every result every one starts this manipulation discussion.

Harri_1955 (Audit Manager) (79 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

No point wasting time on this topic.Study hard practice hard and do well.Sir Alex Ferguson had quoted in his book how David Beckham who was an average footballer when he started his career for Manchester United used to practice free kicks day in and day out and how he became a great player.Sorry this is slightly out of context but still we have so many people around the world to draw inspiration from.good luck all and be ready for some tough papers.

mohit jain (industrial trainee) (25 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

With all due respect, as a student of c.a. final level, no one should be bothered about thoughness level of papers. papers should justify d level of exams we r giving. So automatically papers should be though and we should expect thougher papers in d coming exams. We are majorly and only concerned about d answer sheet evaluation system which proved to be a big failure over number of years now. Why cant icai make a seperate permanent team of examiners who can set papers and evaluate d answer sheet. Icai has money, infrastructure,and all other resources. In this way employment would b created and a more transparent system would emerge.

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

check this link if you guys dont accept that there is lack of system in evaluation of answer scriptts.:

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/chennai/Slump-in-CA-pass-rate-raises-queries-on-errors/articleshow/28917558.cms

suresh shrinivasan (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (95 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

it is not injustice. We have to accept the result given by ICAI. we have to correct our mistakes and do better in next exam. Merely blaming the institute will not give any positive thing.THE FOLLOWING RULES TO BE FOLLOWED FOR OUR SUCCESS.

1. Do Hard Work

2. Prepare well.

3. Good presentation in examination.

4. pray god to reach the goal.

Please note that more than 7000 students passed in this exam. If nobaody pass your appeal is correct. It is like running race. Those who come first they will get reward.

All the best for students. 

1 Like

sameeksha srinivas D (article) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Guys, we need to support this cause. can we write to the media? probably getting the letter signed by as many students as possible who have written Nov 2013 attempt??

Harri_1955 (Audit Manager) (79 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Originally posted by : sameeksha srinivas D
Guys,
we need to support this cause. can we write to the media? probably getting the letter signed by as many students as possible who have written Nov 2013 attempt??

How exactly can you prove any wrong doing from the ICAI side? Look I think some of us need to understand the CA exam aint some exam where we turn up and will have success.Just concentrate on the coming exam and take up the challenge.No point bleating on some unwanted discussion.We all are disappointed but guess thats CA.We have to move on now.Definitely we all would like a transparent system of evaluation but come on people lets move on with it.

(Guest)

@ suraj singh , zoom_ 7155....and all....

hold on guys.....

why this outburst....???

Please dont comment on already qualified members credibility.....

its as good as doubting the icai's credibility....

I agree that i did find little difficulty in getting a decent job....but i got one.....and am happy...

Writing such letters wont help you guy.......

whatever has happened......we cannot change it....

My deep condolences to you all....

No matter how much drama and dance you do.....you people's result wont change ....

Do you think icai will surrender to your demand and declare you all pass ????

No....Never it will happen....So NO option to you all guys...but to come out of dream and get back to studies......

But NO guarantee that you will be cleared in next exam....

Do HARDWORK consistently........success will come automatically to you.....!!

Do pray that we seniors should get even better job........by that time you qualify.......!!!

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: